Sitting Under the Tree

Alex was finishing her last assignment in Art History before she felt the vibrating of her phone.

Piper:Meet me under my tree at lunch and let me get to know you.xxx

She wants to get to know me.It's not unusual for Alex some people mostly guys want to get to know her but it was usual for body or even worse when they wanted to know all the facts about lesbian sex or her favorite how do you make a girl cum like a freight train.Some guys felt that she was very intimidating maybe because after Alex fucked a girl she would tell all of her friends about the experience and they all would be coming for a piece of vause.Commitment for Alex was a big deal she was a typical hit and quitter but that was until Piper.There attraction was something they couldn't miss.She always thought of a relationship with piper and what it would be like and it was change.Everyone knows Alex hated change but it was something she would put up with if it met getting the girl.

She didn't know how to respond to the text sent by Piper.Does she said a text saying okay and leave it or does she send no problem?Piper put kisses,so does Alex put kisses?She decides not to overthink the situation naturally in her text Alex could leave a little mystery but it's Piper she wanted Piper to see the real her not the tough exterior she puts on for everyone else.Piper wasn't everyone else she was Piper.

Alex:No problem Pipes,Anything for you.

The text said it all the care and emotion that came with falling with Piper.Showing that whenever or whatever Alex will always be there.ALex checked the time she still had about 5 problems left on her worksheet.Mr.Paterson said she can stay and finish her assignment because it was worth 30% of her grade and if Diane Vause found out Alex was slacking in school there would be Hell to pay.She quickly jolts down some answers to make it seem like she truly thought of the piece of art in front of her,who need to pass an Art history class right. She hands in the paper and Mr.Paterson delivers a nod in approval and she starts walking out and as soon as the door shut behind her she starts running down the hall to make to Piper before it was too late. Sh out on the courtyard in 5 minutes new record wait til the soccer coach at Litchfield during tryouts when they have to run the mile.She spots Piper reading nibbling on a set a fries but she sees something else it's another set a fries and two slices of pizza.She bought Alex lunch too,how sweet.

She makes towar Piper,The blonde is too engulfed in the book she doesn't even realize Alex was standing right in front of her.

"May I join you?"She didn't even have to think about who that was,she could remember that husky,raspy voice from anywhere.

"Hi Alex,Do you really need to ask."

"Nop,I just wanted to be Polite."

"Interesting."

"So do you come here often?"

"Piper begins to giggle you are really cheesy.Is this what you do to try to get to know all the ladies?"

"Only to Tall blodes with beautiful baby blues."Piper doesnt know why Alex made her feel this way.It was strange but being with Alex filled a small empitness she ever felt inside like she found the one.Yeah she was only 17 but did that ever stop any highschool sweetheart for falling for their partner.

"Now look who's a charmer Miss Alex Vause."

"I'm here every night so tip your waitresses."The two looked at each other and began to laugh loudly.Piper loved nothing more but being in Alex presence she always gave her a reason to smile and to laugh.After their joyous laughter it broke out into silence till Alex broke it off course.

"So you bought me lunch?"

"Yeah,I didn't want you to get hungry then we end a great conversation to walk to the cafeteria and people just stop and introduce themselves to you and i'm the third wheel in the friendship gathering."