20

---Shayan's POV---

After everything that happen we finally got back to the point where I felt as if I didn't have to worry about our relationship. Of course, I wasn't a 100% sure that everything was fine but it was a bit better than before. 

In this last month of school the last thing I needed was more stress. 

There was one thing that I did notice that was when I didn't have time to be with him because of school then he was always with Enaya. I didn't like that he spent so much time with her but I'm not going to tell him who can and can't hang out with. 

Today I decided that I had studied enough for the exam so I texted him saying that I can meet up in about 15 minutes and he replied saying that he is already out with her and we can maybe hang out next time. 

That hurt a lot! But I guess I was at fault for saying not today. What made me mad though was that he said maybe! Maybe we can hang out, like what the hell was that suppose to mean? That if he has time for me than maybe we can! This is why I can't trust our relationship to be a hundred percent perfect. 

I just threw my phone in anger. This is one confusing relationship I am in. 

"Woah! Don't break it!" Piyal said. 

I didn't reply to that. 

"Oh! I got it! He's out with her again, isn't he?" She asked and I nodded. 

"It hurts! I mean, ya it's my fault that I told him I am busy but I mean he replied with if he maybe has time for me! I think I'm going to lose not only my boyfriend but my best friend," I said. 

"Everything beautiful comes with pain. Even roses have thorns so how can you not expect love to hurt you?" She asked. 

"True," I said. 

I got a text from him saying he's back and I told her that I'm going to see him & left. 

I got there to see him talking with Shehry about something. It might be fun to sneak up on him.

I went but stopped myself when I heard him talking about something. 

"Now that I have her I could actually say that I'm the luckiest guy. I wonder if she ever realized how beautiful she is. Like seriously dude,  that girl has my heart & I can't imagine losing her. It scares me to even think about it," Atif said.

"You feel that way after spending this much time with her. I mean it has been a lot. You have known each other since childhood but..." Shehry said but was interrupted. 

"I'm sure. I know how I feel," Atif said.

Oh my God! He's talking about Enaya. Who else would be talking about especially after just being with her all the time now and he has known her since forever as well. 

I just left from there not wanting to hear anymore of it.