21

---Shayna's POV ---

I went back to my room and cried my eyes out.

Nobody was even there this time so I didn't get anyone to comfort me.

After several minutes there was a knock on my door and I left to get it after wiping my tears and fixing myself up.

"Hey. I've been waiting forever. Wait, your eyes. What's wrong babe?" Atif asked.

Is he really asking me this?

He took me inside and sat me down.

"You...I heard you and...you don't care about me anymore," I said my voice cracking again.

"Who the hell told you that?" He asked.

"I know you don't. You care about spending time with that other girl. When it comes to me then you say that you may have time for me," I said.

"Are you seriously doing this again? I've told you that there is nothing between us. I love you and you only! Please understand that !" He said.

"Ati, I'm scared of losing you. You are spending so much time with her and I'm scared that you are going to forget about me," I said. "I know I'm being repetitive and annoying you but I can't lose you. If I did then I'd lose my best friend."

"You aren't going to lose me. The only reason I hang out with her constantly is because you are busy. You know I'd rather be with you. Please stop worrying so much," he said.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay," he said.

"So uuummm what'd you two do?" I asked.

"Just went to eat," he said.

"Oh," I said. "And the other times?"

"Just hang out," he said.

"Okay," I said.

"Hey, you need to relax. I love you and I shouldn't have to be telling you all this every single time, but once again I'm telling you, you have to trust me," he said.

"I do trust you. It's just that she's everything that I'm not," I said.

"And what's that?" He asked.

"Pretty, tall, all the guys always stare at her like she's the best thing they've seen," I said.

"Let them. It doesn't make a difference to me. It would if it was you that they were looking at. No other guy is allowed to look at you in that way except for me. Your mine and I don't care if I have to hurt a million guys to prove it," he said.

I smiled at that.

"And as far as pretty goes. You are absolutely beautiful. Way more than her," he said making me blush.

"Thanks," I said.

"Na socha kar har bar k hum tumhe bhul jayenge, na tum ithni aam ho aur na ye mera bas ki baat hai," he said hugging me.

"Pakka?" I questioned.

He pulled out of the hug and looked at me as if I asked something wrong.

I was about to apologize for asking but he placed his lips on mine.

Slowly the kissed deepened and I felt every ounce of love he had poured into that kiss. It was as if he was letting this kiss answer any doubts I had about our relationship.

We slowly pulled away for air.

"Does that answer everything?" He asked.

I nodded since I was still a bit shocked that we kissed.