Epilogue

---Shayna's POV ---

A few months later.

Where's my book? I looked around everywhere and finally found it!

Atif had my book for a bit which sucked because it was my favorite book. He was here right now and told me he forgot where he put it. I seriously wanted to slap him! It was my favorite book and he misplaced it!

Wait, why's there a gap in my book. Like, why isn't it fully closed?

I opened the book carefully and saw a beautiful engagement ring. It was exactly in the spot of the book where the main character confesses his love but not where the proposal was.

"I'll take that," he said taking the ring

He just put it in his pocket and left. HE LEFT! Once again, not needing to give an explanation.

I just sighed and started reading my book.

After about an hour and a half, I smelt something that smelled fresh baked cookies.

I went downstairs and sure enough there was a cookie tray but no cookies.

"Atif!" I yelled.

"Ya?" He asked coming into the kitchen.

"I smell cookies," I said.

"Me too," he said.

"Ati," I whined. "Where are they?"

"Come," he said.

I followed him onto the balcony. He had table set up of just desserts.

At least now I know he's definitely up to something

"Are you planning some sort of party?" I asked.

"That depends on you," he said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I mean, I know it's my house, but I don't mind," I said.

"Shayna, you know I love you right?" He asked and I nodded.

"We've known each other for a very long time and I know we have ups and downs in our relationship, but I just want you to know that you are my everything. Now, then and hopefully forever. I love you so much and I just want you to stay with me forever," he said.