30

---Shayna's POV--

I can't believe he told her that it's my fault! I mean who the hell does he think he is?!

And then he sent me a text saying, Jab dard bardash nahi kar sakthi toh mohoboht kyu ki?

Like how the hell was I supposed to respond to that? Seriously so done with him?!

Someone knocked on my door and I left to get it.

"What?" I asked him.

"Uuumm can I come in?" Atif asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"I know Enaya was here earlier. I wanna talk to you. If you don't want me to come inside, then let's go somewhere," he said.

"Come in," I said.

Thank God the other girls were out.

"So I just want to make it clear that whatever Enaya told you, it was all a lie. You weren't the one at fault, I'm sorry that you had to hear that," he said.

"Thanks. I appreciate it, and uuumm congratulations on your engagement," I said.

"Oh, about that, I'm not getting married anytime soon," he said and told me everything that happen.

"Oh. But weren't your parent's mad?" I asked.

"A bit, but I told them that there was another girl that I loved," he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Ya," he said.

"So who was the orginal girl?" I asked.

"The one I was engaged to? Enaya," he said.

Should've guessed. No wonder he was trying to tell me everything without using her name.

"Makes sense," I said. "You were always around her. Told me I had nothing to worry about and then you text me this stupid thing afterwards."

"Text? What text? I never texted you anything," he said a bit suprised.

I got my and showed him.

"I never sent this. And I'm not a poet! This has to be the work of someone that likes poetry or mystery," he said.

"Oh. Anyways, if you are all done here then you can go. I've got an exam to study for," I said.

"I know. It's the last day of finals and I'm sorry that you had to deal with everything this week," he said.

"It's okay. You felt under pressure and I understand that. It's good to know that you aren't getting married, and I hope you end up with someone that you love," I said.

"I know I will," he said. "Because I know that, no matter how hard she hides it, she still likes me."

Slight feeling that he maybe talking about me, was going on inside me.

"That's good," I said.

"Anyways, you have studying to do and I do as well, so I'll see you around," he said.

Damn! I wish he'd just tell me.

"We're still friends right?" He asked and I nodded.

Maybe if he never explained it all to me then I'd never agree to being his friend.

"Perfect," he said.

"Uuumm Atif, who's the other girl?" I asked as he was about to walk out.

He looked at me and smiled. I knew that smile!

I WAS RIGHT!! It's still me!

"I don't know, if you really want to know," he said.

Since childhood he'd say that when the answer was me!

"STUPID!" I said and went to hug him.

"It's always going to be you," he said.

"I love you, you stupid idiot," I said.

"It's offended," he joked.

I playfully punched him.

"I love you too," he said and kissed me.

Just a few days without him were so hard, imagine if he actually left me.

"Hey! I'm not a bad kisser! Why the tears?" He asked.

"I'm just thinking if.." I said.

"If I actually got married," he said finishing the sentence for me and I nodded.

"I'm yours babe," he said.

"Forever?" I asked.

"Forever," he said.