22

---Atif's POV---

I couldn't believe we just kissed!

But hey, it helped clear up any doubts she had. That's why I thought of doing it and it was so amazing!

Words couldn't express exactly how amazing it was.

We were both out and about now since we wanted to spend some time together. I had told her that we can go shopping since I thought all girls loved shopping but I she didn't want to.

That's another thing I love about her. She doesn't like shopping as much as other girls do. It ends up saving me the pain of waiting around in a store.

"Atif, you aren't listening to me!" She said taking me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry. I was thinking about our kiss," I said just to see her reaction.

She looked at me suprised and just just blinked twice and mouth open in shock.

"Atif!" She warned.

"I think we should have another one,"I said.

"Ati, shut up!" She said.

"You didn't like it?" I questioned.

I loved teasing her. I mean after all, you are supposed to tease your best friend.

"Stop it!" She said.

"So you did like it?" I asked.

"Stop! Otherwise, I'll make you go shoe shopping with me!" She said.

I knew she hated shoe shopping as much as me so I decided to have some fun with that.

"Babe! That's a great idea! Come on," I said.

I took her hand and started taking her to the car.

"No! I don't wanna go!" She whined.

"You just said you did!" I said.

"To get you to shut up!" She said.

"You know, there are other ways that you can get me to shut up," I winked.

She blushed at that.

"Blushing huh? What're you thinking about doing? I was thinking about our childhood game, remember who can be quiet the longest? But apparently you have something else in your mind,'' I joked.

"SHUT UP!" She said.

"Make me," I said.

"If you don't shut up, then I'll go to a group of guys and tell them that you are being annoying," she said.

I laughed at that.

"Do it," I said.

"Fine," she said.

She didn't move though. I even pointed out a group of muscular guys.

"Your not going," I said.

"You know you can never annoy me," she said.

"You just don't want to go. I appreciate that, because I don't want you around another group of guys," I said.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I said.

"So uuummm are you going to kiss me or not?" She asked surprising me.

Wasn't expecting her to say that.

"I don't know. It seems as if you don't want it," I teased.

"Shut up and kiss me!'' She said.

"Okay, don't tell me later I kissed you in public," I said.

"I don't care. I want the whole world to know that you are taken!" She said.

"Me too," I said kissing her.

This time it was even more perfect than the first!

"Don't ever leave me,"she said as we pulled away for air.

"Don't ever see it happening," I said and she hugged me.

Of course I returned it.

Damn, I'm so in love!

"Excuse me. No public display of affection here," a security guard said pointing to a sign.

"Sorry," we both said and started laughing as soon as he left.