29

---Atif's  POV---

I was heading back to my room when Enaya started to talk to me. 

"What's wrong? You look like something is bothering you," she said.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it," I said. 

"It's better if you talk to someone," she said. 

"I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone,"I said. 

"But you will feel better," she said.

"I told you already that I'm not interested in talking to anyone. Are you stupid or something that you can't understand?"I asked. 

"Just trying to help," she said. 

"I don't need it. Just stay away from me,"I said and left. 

---Enaya's POV---

What the hell happen to him? I'm sure that other girl, Shayana did or said something to him.

I always knew she would end up hurting him & I was right! I can't believe he just yelled at me because of her. I'm going to give her a piece of my mind. 

I went to her dorm and waited for someone to open it. After a few knocks and nobody opening it I was getting frustrated and started to pound on the door. 

To my surprise it was opened exactly by who I needed to see. 

"What do you want?"She asked. 

"Damn. Chill with the attitude," I said. "And as far as what I want goes, you should apologize to Atif for whatever you did. I haven't ever seen him like that and it's all your fault."

"My fault?"She asked.

 I nodded. 

"Well, then you can tell him to go to hell and you know what, why doesn't he just take you with him. You obviously belong there," she said slamming the door shut on my face. 

There's just one way to deal with this. I left to Atif's room. I got there and told him everything. 

"Why are you interfering in this?" He asked. 

"Did you not just hear where she told you to go?"I asked. 

"I heard. What I don't get is what I just asked you," he said. 

"I was trying to help,"I said. 

"If you were trying to help then you would have stayed out of it. Now, she's probably thinking that I told you what you told her. Nothing was her fault! Why don't you just stay out of everything?" He asked. 

"But we're getting married soon!" I said. 

"The only reason I agreed to that was because I was being pressured my parents. You have to be really stupid if you really think that I liked you in that way," he said. 

That surprised me so much! 

"What do you mean?"I asked. 

"Hold up. Did you actually think I liked you in any other way that wasn't as a friend?"He asked. 

Oh my God! 

"This is all because of that b*tch!"I said. "She's brainwashed you!"

"Oh please! Name one thing that you have that she doesn't," he said. 

"I'm prettier than her!" I said. 

He laughed at that. 

"I didn't say, for you to tell me a lie. Tell me something that is the truth," he said. 

I ignored that. 

"Okay, then why did you fight with the guys?"I asked. 

"I've apologized for that and they have forgiven me. Now, the reason was because I was lost and confused with what I wanted. One side I had what my parent's wanted and the other was the girl that I loved. I took my frustration out on them and like I said I told them and they've forgiven me," he said. 

"What about your parent's?"I asked. 

"They don't care anymore. I told them how she was after & it was breaking me. They've already talked to your parents. So when you say we're getting married soon, that's a huge lie, because this wedding has been called off," he said. 

That was definitely a shock. Actually, calling it a shock would be an understatement. 

"You can leave," he said holding the door open.