1. Talking About Having A Child

Harry:

You and your husband, Harry were taking a walk through the park like you always do on the weekends, just enjoying each others company as usual. You guys were heading towards Starbucks since Harry was craving a coffee cup, which meant you had to go past the playground that always seemed to be full of adorable kids. Even though you and Harry had just gotten married last year, you wanted a child really badly. But the thought that came most into your mind was what if Harry didn't want one.

You were deep into thought when you heard small children laughing and the squeak of rusty swings and you realized that you were walking past the playground. You looked over and a smile grew on your face. While you were imagining things about yours and Harry's family, you felt someone shake you gently on the shoulder. You shook your head from your sudden trance and looked up to see Harry smiling down at you.

"You okay love?" He asked.

"Yeah, just thinking." I nodded. Harry linked his arm around my waist again as we walked silently until he broke it.

"About what." He questioned.

"Just about how it would be like to have a child with you. Even though we have only been married a year and I know it's early but it was just a thought and if you don't want a family with me than that's fine it's just-" I was cut off from my rambling with a sweet passionate kiss from Harry. I didn't even realize we had stopped walking and I was turned to face Harry.

"Of course I want to have a family with you. I just want to wait awhile and absorb the time together when it's just us. But we will have a family, I promise." He said after his lips left mine.

"Promise." I asked, sticking my pinkie finger out. Harry chuckled.

"I promise." He said locking fingers with mine.

We continued walking to our destination, me still thinking and imagining things about me and Harry's future with our very first child.

Louis:

You and Louis were outside your older sister's hospital room waiting to see her and her newborn baby. Yes, your sister and her 3 year husband finally had a baby. You and your own husband, Louis had been sitting in waiting chairs right outside the door as you heard the painful screams of her giving birth. A nurse came out with a large toothy smile on her face as she opened the door wide enough that you could hear the baby crying and your sister crying with joy.

"You're allowed to see your sister now." She smiled and stepped aside.

You stood up quickly and same as Louis and walked into the light blue room that was filled with soft crying and sucking noises. You turned the corner and saw your sister holding a baby wrapped in a pink blanket and her husband sitting next to her on the bed with his hands softly touching the babies head as gently as possible. Your sister smiled at you and Louis once she saw you come in. She motioned for you to come over with her head tilting towards her. You excitedly walk over, letting go of Louis' so you could go and see your little niece.

"Say hello to (Y/Sister's Babies/N)." She whispered as all 4 of you look down at the baby.

Her eyes were still tightly shut and her skin was the same skin tone of her farther which was an olive glow. On top of her head was a little twig of hair that was laid down flat. You knew she was going to have a fringe just like her mother and father. She was currently sucking on your sisters forefinger so she would be quiet, and since she is too little for a dummy and has no teeth, the finger was the only option until she was able to suck on a dummy.

"Do you want to hold her?" You thought for a while and looked at Louis who's eyes were jumping around inside as he just stood there with his arms wrapped around your waist looking at his beautiful niece.

"Nah. Louis do you wanna hold her." You whispered to him. He looked back at you and nod vigorously as you silently laughed at his reaction.

You took hold of you niece and told Louis to sit on the cushioned chair that was placed for any visitors. Louis sat down and waited for the baby. You carefully placed her in Louis' cradled arms and watched as he rocked her back to sleep once he heard her stir awake. He rubbed his thumb along her small chubby cheeks and kissed her forehead.

*30 Minutes Later*

You and Louis walked out of the hospital and down to the car with your hand in his and with big smiles on both of your faces. As soon as you saw how good Louis was with children, you wondered how he would be like with your children.

"Hey Lou?" You asked once you got in the car.

"Yea babe." He said as he started the car up.

"Do you wanna, um, start a family with me?" You weren't scared of asking him but more scared of him saying no. He looked at you for a minute and you knew the answer. You sigh and slump back into your seat, putting the seat belt on.

"Hey, hey, hey. I never said no. How about me make a date to make one." He said. You looked at him with a smile on your face, glad that he wanted to have one with you but he also wanted to wait.

"Okay." You nodded and you drove off.

Zayn:

You woke up in Zayn's strong, tattooed arms remembering the events that occurred that night. And as Zayn knew, you wouldn't give him a kiss until you brushed you teeth since you had very bad morning breath. You pried his arms around you and walked to the bathroom. You grabbed your tooth brush and squirted the usual amount of toothpaste on it and began to brush you teeth.

You were almost done when you felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around your waist once again. You looked in the mirror to find a sleepy looking Zayn with his sex hair, leaning his head on your shoulder with his eyes closed. You guys have been married for at least 3 years now and nothing had changed.

"Morning baby." He says as you kiss him on the cheek while he was still silently leaning on your shoulder.

"That's what I want (Y/N)...a baby." You paused on what you were doing and turned to look at his sleepy face.

"Are you still asleep or are you seriously asking me to have a family with you." You raised your eyebrows at him. Yo were more than happy that hg had finally wanted a baby with you, but you didn't want to say it first because you thought that he didn't want one.

"So you don't want to have a family with me...it's ok I understand." He said as he was unwrapping his hands from around you and leaving the bathroom.

"Zayn wait." You stop him and turn him around so your inches away from his face. "I really want a family with you, I really do. It's just that I didn't bring it up because I thought you didn't want one with me." I confess to him.

"Of course I want a family with you." He whispered before engulfing me into a bear hug. I could smell his cologne that he mist of pu on before he hugged me. Now you got big pictures of him and little Maliks.

Liam:

"I want a baby." Liam, your 2 year husband blurted out.

You were sitting at a table that Liam reserved for your date tonight, saying it was for a special reason. All night he has been sweating and he ordered at least 10 large glasses of water, and don't even mention the leg that you can feel under the table that only bounces when he's really nervous.

"Do you really want a baby with me?" You asked, not sure if your ears were working or not.

"Yes (Y/N), I-I-I want to start a family with you. We've been married long enough and we're still young so why not." He sounded less nervous than before, and I was glad that he was getting it off his chest.

"Is that why you did all this Liam...to ask me a simple question that could make a HUGE impact on our lives?" You questioned him. All he did was nod and look down with his red cheeks.

"Yes." You said. He snapped his head in your direction with a small smile.

"W-w-what." He stuttered.

"Yes you silly. I want to start a family with the man I love." You smiled and he mirrored it back. He leaned over the table to give your waiting lips a well deserved kiss.

Niall:

You and Niall have been in Ireland to visit his family for a week to see his 4 year old nephew, Theo. Once Niall showed you the photo Greg sent him, he was the most gorgeous baby you have ever seen. Niall couldn't stop saying how excited he was to meet him and now that he was your husband for what feels like forever even though it has only been a year, you knew he would be a great father figure.

You, Denise and Maura were all sitting at the kitchen table while Greg and Niall where outside cooking steaks for dinner. All you heard was Niall laughing loudly at what Greg said and then silent, but then it just repeated again. Little Theo was in the living room watching some kids channel and every now and the you would hear this adorable small laugh come from the living room.

"So (Y/N), you and Niall thinking of kids yet." Denise asks you. You stand there stunned for a minute and was about to say that you and Niall were taking it slow but you were then interrupted by a thick Irish accent.

"We're thinking about it." He said as he put the try of steaks on the counter and hugged you from behind, kissing your neck a few times before the lips. Everyone said their 'aww's and the went to get plates cutlery. You and Niall were all alone in the dining room.

"Are we thinking about having a child?" You asked.

"Well if you want to. I want to start a family with you (Y/N), I want to be able to see a little me or you running around the house. I want to be able to teach them how to play football, wether it be a boy or a girl...heck! We can have twins!" He exclaimed.

"Woah there leprechaun! Don't start jinxing. But yes I do want a family with you." You happily said.

"Well then, lets get started." He said as he slapped you on the bum.

"Hahah no. We're here with the family, just wait till we get home." He groaned.

"Well what do I do now? I'm already turned on." He whispered in your ear.

"Jack off or something." You whisper back and walk off.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

This is my very first Series book and I will be also making other series books about One Direction. This is my own work and it will stay that way.

Jezabel01 Xx