54. Labor - Part 2

Harry:

"Okay, I'll fill the bath up and you get her ready. She's only on her 3rd contraction." The midwife quickly said and walked into the bathroom that was attatched to your's and Harry's bedroom. You heard the water running and the steam coming from the bathroom into the bedroom, making it calm you down just a bit.

"The water will help okay love." Harry assured you as he tied your hair back to keep out of your face. You nodded and managed to get out a quiet 'okay', but still loud enough so that he could hear. 

Once you were stripped down of your clothes, Harry helped you into the bathroom where the midwife had towels over the floor to stop you from slipping and to manage the water that will get out of the bathtub. Both Harry and the midwife carefully placed you in the tub, making sure to be careful of the bump. Another contraction hit your lower stomach, it lasting longer than the other ones.

"Oh my god." You hissed, digging your finger nails into Harry's arm that was still hold your back in place. You felt Harry's arm tense  and you looked up and gave him a sympathetic smile as he just nodded and kissed your forehead, allowing you to dig into his skin as much as you needed to.

"Okay, she's on her last contraction...it's time." The midwife gave you a small smile before kneeling next to Harry and checking the tempreture of the water before grabbing a blanket to hold the baby in. "Okay ready?"

Louis:

Jay opened the car door and helped you get out as Louis jumped out of his carseat and ran over to help his Mum getting you out. You whimpered from the amount of pain that had built up in your lower stomach, knowing it was another contraction.

While Jay went up to get a doctor, Louis led you to a seat that was in the hallway and sat you down as he kneeled in front of you.

"Just think of it, tomorrow we will have a baby girl in our arms." He sniffed and kissed your hand before standing up when he saw Jay and a doctor with a wheel chair. Louis carefully set you in the wheel chair, helping you put your legs on the stands and moved the doctor out of the way so he could push you.

Once you got to your room that happened to be a private, Louis and Jay helped you onto the bed as the doctor got a small box out of his pocket and grabbed the drip. Just as he was about to put in the medication to relieve the pain, Louis stopped him.

"She doesn't want any medication until she wants it." Louis quietly spoke. The doctor nodded and placed the medication on the table beside the bed.

"I'll come back in here in about 20 minutes to see if she is fully dilated so we can start." The doctor said before walking out and closing the door.

"This is actually happening." Louis breathed and dragged a chair up to the bed, still clutching onto your hand.

"I'll give you both some space." Jay smiled and left the room as well so it was only you and Louis.

"Emma is coming." You smiled and rubbed the sweat that was already forming on your forehead. "I can't wait Louis." You sniffed. 

After 20 minutes, the doctor came back in like he said he would and checked how much you were dialated. 

"Yep, she's fully dilated and it's time." 2 nurses walked in. One standing next to Jay and the other next to the doctor.

Zayn:

You and Zayn were already in the birth centre. Zayn managed to get a single room and 2 midwives to help out. Since your water broke, you felt nothing but pain in your lower stomach. Before you got onto the bed, one of the midwives gave him a gown for you to change into. Once you were changed into the gown, Zayn once again helped you onto the bed and stood right next to you, holding you hand.