6. You Tell Your Family

Harry:

"What if they aren't happy for us?" You croaked.

Today was the day that you would tell your side of the family that you're pregnant. And a small muffin top has already formed in your belly, but no kicking yet. You had a nervous breakdown a few minutes ago, bringing ideas into your head about how they would probably kick you out of the family or they would treat the baby like dirt.

"Baby, calm down. They were really happy when we told them we were getting married, so they must be happy that we're having a baby. I mean we have to start a family some day." He said, trying to cheer you up a bit. You nodded your head and before you even realized you were sitting on the couch in your parents living room. Your Mum brought out 4 cups of tea and you drank all of yours in one gulp.

"So what did you want to talk to us about?" You father asked as he sat and up and leaned on his knees. You gulped and clutched Harry's hand.

"We want to tell you some exciting news." Harry looked at you so that you could finish it off.

"We're having a baby." You whispered and looked up to see your Mum and Dad's mouths open but then spread into smiles.

"We're going to be grandparents!" You Mum screamed and hugged you and Harry. Your Dad got up and hugged you but shook Harry's hand.

"You be good to the little one okay, and my daughter." He said sternly.

"I'll guard them both with my life." Harry smiled.

Louis:

"Ican't wait for our little Tommo to come." Louis whispered.

Louis decided that it would just be a lazy day for the both of you. Which means sitting on the couch with food and movies, but because you we're pregnant you had to have more food. You were lying on the chase of the sofa and Louis was right next to you, rubbing the top of your stomach.

"I know." You breathed, smoothing the shirt of your belly.

"When's the ultrasound?" He asked.

"Next week. I can't wait Lou, I need to see my baby." You cuddled into Louis.

"Our baby." He corrected. As he said that, you heard something drop from behind you. You both jumped and saw that it was your Mum with grocery bags and a huge smile on her face. She walked towards the both of you and sat on the other end of the couch.

"You just said 'our baby'." She repeated. Louis and you nodded your heads nervously, not knowing if she was happy or not.

"Are you happy, Mum?" You asked, hopefully she said that she was.

"Happy! Honey I'm ecstatic that you guys are having a family." She came over to you and kissed you forehead.

"To bad Dad's not here." You mumbled.

"Hey, we're focusing on the future here, not the past." Louis said as he brought you closer to his body, warmth radiating off of him. You nodded and told your Mum about how you guys were going and when the ultrasound will be. You were so happy that your Mum would be there for you.

Zayn:

Zayn clutched your hand in his as the nerves started to work up again. You had just arrived at your Aunt and Uncles place for a traditional family dinner where all of your family was invited along with you and Zayn. You though it was a great idea to tell everyone that you were pregnant, but Zayn wasn't so sure.

"Zayn, just remember that what ever happens that you will always have me and the baby, so don't worry." You reassured him. He nodded and walked in. Everyone walked up and hugged the both of you and not long after dinner was being served. Everyone was talking and eating away while you and Zayn were having a conversation among yourselves.

"I'm ready to tell them now." Zayn whispered in your ear. You nodded and turned to your Aunt and asked her for every-ones attention.

"Alright everyone, (Y/N) and Zayn have news." Your Aunt sat back down with your Uncle and waited for you to speak.

"Uh well the news is that we're...going to have a baby." You said. The whole room was silent for a few more seconds.

"I'm going to be a Grandma!" Your Aunt shouted. You smiled at Zayn and he mirrored it back, as he pecked your lips and said thanks to the people to congratulated you both and of course the baby.

Liam:

"We're having a baby." Liam blurted out.

You were at your parents house, telling them the news that you were pregnant. It was just your parents and your older sister and the whole room was quiet. You started to sweat and clutch Liam's hand tightly as he did the same as yours.

"Who's baby is it?" Your Mum asked. You looked at her with your mouth open, as she just stared at you both with no emotion on her face.

"Excuse me! It's Liam's Mum, my husband." You raised your voice at her.

"Well if it is, then we aren't supporting you both." Your father butted in and your Mum just nodded along with him. But your sister just stood up in front of them.

"I'm with my sister. I'm with her the whole way and I will help her wether you like it or not." Both your Mum and Dad didn't look impressed after what she said. You sister turned around and looked at you and Liam, extending her hands out to you.

"Come on. Lets go get pregnancy books." She smiled and headed out the door. You didn't need the parents that didn't give a crap, you had Liam, your sister and the baby. Thats all you needed.

Niall:

"NO! I WILL NOT LET YOU HAVE THIS BABY!" Your Dad screamed at both you and Niall. You both thought that today was the day to tell your Dad, the only member left in your family.

"Dad, I thought you would be hap-" you were cut short by your Dad.

"DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I WOULD BE HAPPY!? YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF A BABY LET ALONG YOURSELF!" He screamed back, that's when Niall stepped in.

"HEY! That's well than enough. We're married and can take care of ourselves and most certainly don't need your opinion. And while we're having a family, you can sit here with your beer cans and drown in sorrow." Niall firmly stated. Your Dad's face went red and his fist clentched together rather tightly, indicating that he wasn't really happy. 

"Niall come on lets just go." You pulled on his arm gently, as you both left. The conversation still on your mind. You felt a hand reach and grab yours and looked up to see Niall staring at you with a small smile.

"It's going to be okay baby." He cooed as he brought you into a hug.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I am soooo sorry I haven't updated in like weeks. I had to finish Dead Hearts and other books before I could complete this chapter and my history assignment for school had to be handed in and same along with my english. 

I will update tomorrow morning if I can but not in the afternoon because my bestie is sleeping over but if you go on Youtube at around 2pm, we would have uploaded a video of us singing a few different songs on Jezabel Ferriero. Please go watch.

Jezabel01 Xx