15. The Gender

Harry:

"I swear we are the most nervous couple ever about a baby." You mumbled. 

Today you weren't having a good day today. The washing machine broke, you dropped a glass of water and you put your shoes on the wrong feet. All you were hoping for was to see your baby and what gender it will be.

"Kitty, it's going to be okay don't worry." Harry reassured you as he picked up your hand and kissed it lightly. You gave him a small smile and hopped out of the car as he followed you to the door, hand in hand.

Once you got in, signed in, waited a while your name was finally called. You stood up with a bit of help from Harry and walked in. You did the same as last month when you were here. Harry helped you up and laid you down on the bench, he rolled up your shirt and disinfected it for the gel.

"Okay, now here is the baby. The heartbeat's pace and looking at the baby.........." Your breathed hitched in your throat as you clamped your hand around Harry's. "Congratulations you're having a boy!" He smiled handing his hand out to Harry for him to shake. Harry gladly took it, shaking it with a huge smile that showed his dimples.

"We're having a boy." You breathed as you hugged Harry. You giggled when he showered your face with kisses.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." He repeated over and over again until his lips landed on yours.

"Thank you." He breathed.

Louis:

"Okay so I did a test on your urine to see what gender the baby was (Y/N)." Jay said as she entered the living room with Louis right behind her. She was holding an envelope that you knew held the gender of the baby.

"And." Louis said, obviously wanting her to continue. She smiled and handed you the envelope. Louis immediately sat beside you, helping you shred the seal open. You read the note as soon as you opened it.

Girl.

"WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!" Louis screamed as he ran around the living room. You and Jay laughed together as you brought her in for a hug, you crying in the process.

"Louis, stop screaming like a girl and thank and congratulate your wife. I'll leave you alone, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." She smiled as she walked towards the kitchen. You sat back down on the couch as Louis sat beside you.

"Thank you sooo much babe." He said as he put you on his lap, wrapping his arms around you and snuggling his head into your back. You sniffed as you reread the letter over and over again. "Hey don't cry. You shouldn't be crying, even if it is out of happiness just don't cry smile for me." He said as he turned you around and wiped the tears away from your cheeks. You put on the smile that he wanted and hugged him.

"Thank you." He whimpered.

Zayn:

You, El and Dani had made an appointment for the doctors to see what gender the babies were. Zayn was going to come along, but the girls threatend him that if he came he wasn't allowed to see the babies at all. They were only joking but he took it seriously and cried about it. The girls had to say sorry to him and say that it had to be a surprise. That happened a week ago and he still hates them. But the thing was, you were going to surprise him on his birthday.

(Day Of Party)

"Okay, (Y/N) and Zayn would like to say something!" El called over the table that was full with your family and his family. Everything went quiet and all eyes were on you. Zayn looked at you weirdly as Dani handed you a piece of paper. You read it out loud.

Dear Mr and Mrs. Malik

We hereby congratulate you on the gender of your twins. Urine results show that the twins gender are.........boys. Congratulations on 2 healthy boys.

Dr Munro.

The whole room was silent, and all you could hear was Zayn's heavy breathing beside you. You put the letter next to you and sat back down as you and the girls continued to eat your dinner, leaving Zayn still standing. Soon enough the whole room erupted into cheers, congrats and claps. Zayn picked you back up off your seat and hugged you, kissing your neck and cheeks.

"You were right. They were going to be boys." Zayn mumbled.

"Black raven hair, tanned skin and beautiful brown eyes." You smiled as you rememberd the conversation you had with him about the gender. 

"At least we don't have to worry about boys chasing after the girls if we had them." Zayn smiled, kissing you.

Liam:

It was time for your next ultrasound, but this time it was to find out the gender of the baby, but the plan was that you didn't want to know the gender yet, even though you both so badly wanted to.

"So, would you like to know the gender fo the baby?" The doctor asked as she walked over to you. You looked to Liam, wanting him to answer because knowing you, you would probably say yes.

"No, we want it to be a surprise to both of us." Liam smiled small. The doctor nodded her head.

"That's understandable. Well the baby is perfectly fine and he or she is healthy in every way so you have nothing to worry about." She smiled reassuringly. "You may leave now." She said as she held the door open and went to call out the next patient.

When you and Liam got in the car and were half way home from the hospital, Liam suddenly grabbed your hand.

"I'm scared (Y/N)" He whimpered, as he pulled over to the side of the road, knowing it was dangerous to cry and drive at the same time.

"What of babe?" You asked as you cupped his cheeks, connecting your foreheads together.

"I'm scared that I might not be a good Dad." He whimpered. 

"Li, you're going to be the best Dad any boy could ask for. Toy Story marathons are what he's going to want with you. Soccer practice is what he wants to learn from you. And how to treat a girl right is what he will inhereit from you." You smiled and brought him in for a hug which he glady took.

"You think so?' He sniffed, dampening your shirt which you didn't care about.

"I don't think so, I know so." You whispered and played with his hair which was in a small quiff.

"Thank you so much baby." He whimpered, kissing you and then the baby bump.

Niall:

"Okay, so when you cut the cake you will see what the gender of the baby inside is." Maura said as she placed the cake in front of you and Niall. Perrie handed Niall a knife, as Niall grabbed your hand and placed it on the knife under his hand.

"Ready?" He asked you, his thick Irish accent cracking at the end.

"Ready." You nodded. You both pushed the knife down and cut a piece to see what the colour was inside.

"P-P-PINK!" Niall screamed as he grabbed you and hugged you, moving you onto his lap. Everyone screamed and cheered as you and Niall were still hugging each other. You were already crying and so was Niall.

When the night was almost over and everyone went home, half the cake was devoured. You wrapped it up in cling wrap and placed it in the fridge. Niall was washing the dishes for you and watching your every move that you made with a smile that showed his perfectly straight teeth. When he was done, you walked over to him and hugged his waist.

"A girl." He sighed as he dried off his hands and turned to hug you back.

"A girl." You repeated.