48. Worried/Stressed (Yours/His P.O.V)

Harry: (His P.O.V)

"What if Aiden doesn't turn over and he comes legs out, that means it will kill you and the baby." I rambled on. (Y/N) was due to give birth to Aiden in less than 2 months away and I would be lying when I said I wasn't worried. 

"Haz, stop your worrying me." I heard (Y/N) sniff from on the couch as I paced around the living room.

"Oh kitten, I'm sorry." I quickly walk over to her and pull her into my lap, rockig back and forth as she cried into my chest. I hated it knowing I was the reason she was crying. "I'm so sorry, It's just that our baby is coming in less than 2 months and I just can't not be worried about it." I mumble into her hair.

"I know, but remember that the doctor said he was already in the right position so it made it a whole much more easier." She croaked from all the tears. I nodded and pecked her lips, bringing her back into my chest.

Louis: (Your P.O.V)

"We don't have everything ready and what if we run out on things and we can't buy them again because they don't have it anymore or what if the bab-"

"(Y/N)!" Louis cut you off from your loud rambling as you waddled around the nursery. You head snapped up and tears brimmed your eyes. "Calm down love." Louis whispered and walked over to hug you with open arms that you didn't hesitate to waddle into. "We have everything we need right here. " He motioned towards the whole nursery.

"I get worried sometimes okay." You whimpered and tried to wrap your arms tighter around Louis but failed because of you rlarge bump..

"I know, and if you're going to start worrying then I'm going to start worrying and you know how I worry." He quickly said, making you laugh. "See theres that beautiful smile."

Zayn: (His P.O.V)\

"I'm stressed out." I mumble to (Y/N) as she tried to ask me what was wrong.

"About what Z?" She asked.

"I'm scared that when you go into labor, that I won't be there and no one will help you." I whispered as my voice cracked. I looked up to see (Y/N)'s face full of sympathy. 

"Come here." Was all she said and I was sobbing into her should in no time. "I'll be fine. I have a feeling that you will be there when I have the twins." She smiled, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Thanks baby." I sniff and hug her a little bit tighter.

Liam: (His P.O.V)

"(Y/N), I don't think I'm going to be a good Dad." I whispered, loud enough for (Y/N) to hear me.

"What? LiLi, you're going to be an awesome Dad. You always think you're not going to be a good Dad, but you're thinking not knowing." (Y/N) quietly said and cupped my cheeks. A few tears dropped down my cheeks and (Y/N) was quick to wipe them away. "You have to stop stressing about it babe." She whispered into my ear as she hugged me...well tried to at least.

"I can't help it." I whimper.

"Then try."

Niall: (Your P.O.V)

"What's a bet that i do something wrong and Ava hates me instantly." You sob into Niall's chest.

"She won't hate you. She will love you just as mush as I love you, but hopefully not to much." He assured you. You giggled at the end. "And there is that gorgeous laugh." He grinned and brushed the stray hairs out of your face and wiped your damp cheeks. "Princess, Ava is going to love you. Don't worry love." Niall whispered as he saw your eyes drop in tiredness from crying. "Goodnight baby." He kissed your forehead.

_____________________________________________________________________________

UPDATES ALL DAY! YAY!

Sorry that some of these are small and all but, I have little time because I have to move my stuff into my new room and it's really hard to carry boxes up stairs, did you know that?

Jezabel01 Xx