31. Godparents

Harry:

You and Perrie were sitting in the kitchen, making lunch while the boys sat outside with beers laughing at god knows what. 

"So how have you been coping since Taylor showed up?" Perrie asked you. You remembered when Taylor showed up at your door, saying things you would rather not hear and how when she left you were scared that she might turn up again.

"I've been better since Harry came back, but I haven't told him...not yet." You said quietly, and just on time, Harry and Zayn came back into the room with half drunk beer bottles. Harry smiled and walked over to you, wrapping an arm around your waist and bringing you closer towards him. 

"So, we came over here for lunch to discuss something." Zayn rose an eyebrow. 

"We wanted to know if you and Perrie wanted to be Aidens godparents." Harry got to the point. Zayn just stood there with his mouth slight a jar while Perrie was already out of her seat and jumping around. 

"YES! I mean yeah sure, that would be GRE-awesome." Perrie tried to calm herself down and sat back down on the stool. You shook your head and laughed as you walked over to both of them and gave each a hug.

Louis:

"YES!!" Danielle screamed as she jumped up and hugged Liam in excitement. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist before sitting back down on the sofa.

"So I guess you and Liam are going to be godparents of Emma." Louis smiled, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and bringing you more into his side.

"Thank god! I thought you didn't want to." You sighed as you wiped off of your forehead playfully making the other 3 chuckle.

"Of course we wanted too (Y/N), Danielle hasn't shut up about wanting to be a godparent." Liam smirked, earning a playful hit from Dani.

"What about you, you were bragging to the boys saying that you were already the godfather of Emma." She snapped as Liam turned red and opened his mouth to say something.

"Okay, we're just going to go watch a movie upstairs while you keep bickering to each other." Louis mumbled, obviously not being heard from the couple speaking loudly. "Come on love." Louis whispered as he helped you up the stairs.

Zayn:

"Niall will be here soon." Zayn groaned and leaned back on the couch beside you. His hair was ruffled up and you couldn't help but laugh the mess of it. "And what are you laughing at?" Zayn chuckled, cupping your cheeks and showering your face with kisses. Just as things got heated, the door bell rang, earning a groan from Zayn as he hesitantly got up to answer the door knowing it was Niall. "Hey mate." You heard Zayn say and feet heading your way. 

"Hey Nialler." You give him a small smile as he leans down to hug you, then sitting on the couch oppposite you and Zayn.

"Where's (H/W/N)?" You asked.

"She couldn't come, she got food poisoning." Niall sadly smiled (Let's hope Babara gets food poisoning). "So, what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked.

"Well, we wanted to know if you and (H/W/N) wanted to be Eli and Ethan's godparents...that is if you want to." Zayn exclaimed. Niall's eyes went huge and he leant forward, extending his hand out towards you.

"Hi, I'm Eli and Ethan's godfather." He smiled.

Liam:

"Mmm, yes." Liam chuckled and brushed the hair out of your face so he could get a better view. "You get better at this every time." He groaned and pulled your mouth from around him, making you look up at him. You giggled and leaned up to kiss me, still pumping him. I loud knock rung through the house, interrupting in the intimate session. "Quick finish me off." You shook your head and got up, with help from the bed, and headed to the front door to greet Harry and Darcy. 

"Hey (Y/N)." Harry smiled as he walked in with Darcy on his hip. Darcy was only 3 and she still didn't know how to talk yet. 

"Hey Harry, how are you coping?" You asked, just then Liam came down zipping up his pants with a grumpy look on. 

"I'm sorry I interrupted on something..." Harry trailed off and just as Liam was going to spit back, you hit his chest.

"No, we weren't doing anything." You smiled and led Harry and Darcy into the lounge room.

"Well, if you were doing something, just tell me what you wanted to talk about and I'll go, Darcy hasn't been feeling well lately so I'm taking her to the doctors soon." You nodded and cut to the chase.

"Harry me and Liam want you to be the godfather of our baby." You smiled, hoping he would say 'yes'.

"But what about thr godmother?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That will be her sister." Liam cut in and smiled. 

"Okay. Sure I will be the godfather." He smiled and checked his phone with his spare hand. "I have to go, sorry guys but thanks so much." He quickly said as he gave you and hug. 

"Now can you finish me off?" Liam groaned. You nodded and walked back up to the bedroom to continue.

Niall:

"We want you guys to be Ava's godparents." Niall blurted out as you all sat at the dining table. "I'm sorry princess, I just couldn't hold it in any longer." He pleaded at you as you gave him a glare for telling them so early.

"Wait, your considering us to be godparents?" Eleanor asked. You nodded your head slowly as Niall sat in his seat looking at his hands. You reached over and grabbed them.

"Yes." You smiled.

"I can't believe it..." Louis said dropping his fork on his plate with an emotionless face. "WE'RE GOING TO BE GODPARENTS!" Louis yelled and sat back down like nothing happened and took a sip of his beer. "Like I said, we're going to be godparents." He plainly said, sending the whole table into a fit of laughter.