12. The Baby Craves

Harry:

"Babe. Babe." You whispered as you poked his cheek.

"Go away." He groaned as he turned over and went back to sleep. Your smile dropped and you turned to walk back out the door to see if there was any pickles left again. Yes, the baby was craving pickles and whipped cream.

You walked into the kitchen and opened the pantry door for any sign of them, but you didn't see anything. You then moved to the fridge where you found nothing at all of what you wanted. There was chocolate, but the baby didn't want that..........it wanted pickles.

"I'm sorry." I deep voice spoke behind you as warm arms wrapped around your bell lightly. "What's wrong? You craving again?" Harry asked you as you nodded and turned towards him.

"I want pickles and whipped cream." You playfully pouted as Harry chuckled and walked over to the pantry and fridge where he grabbed out a glass jar and can. He placed them on the counter in front of you and smirked. Your mouth hung open as you saw what was in front of you.

Pickles and whipped cream.

"You hid them just in case someone touched them, especially Niall." Harry smiled as he watched you grab a bowl and put everything in. You then sat at the table, still in Harry's view and ate the food you were dreaming about.

Louis:

"I'M HOME!" Louis yelled as he entered the door. Not even 10 seconds and he saw you waddle quickly towards him. He smiled and opened his arms, waiting for you to hug him, but all you did was take the plastic bag that was full of ice-cream, chocolate and cake that he brought all for you.

"Hey!" He pouted, his arms still open wide. You looked up and giggled, realising he wanted a hug. You walked into his embrace and instantly felt the warmth radiating off his body, even though it was freezing outside.

"Thank you." You said as you pecked his lips and waddled back into the kitchen as you heard a light chuckle and footsteps behind you. You placed the bags on the table and got everything out.

"What about you go pick a movie and I'll get the food ready along with some blankets." You eyed him carefully and nodded.

"But don't eat anything yet." You warned as you pointed a stern finger at him. He nodded and shooed off, promising he wouldn't touch anything.

Soon enough you and Louis were sat on the couch with blankets and pillows, surrounded with food and empty packets as you watched Titanic. Classic

Zayn:

You and Zayn were cuddling on the couch as you were watching T.V. His arm wrapped protectively around your waist, gave you the feeling of safety and warmth. To break the silence, your stomach rumbled loudly which made Zayn's head snapped towards your stomach with a large grin on his face.

"Are the twins hungry?" He asked. You nodded and were about to get up, when Zayn carefully dragged you back down to the couch by your waist.

"I'll get it babe. Let me guess, popcorn, chocolate, ice-cream and chips?" He smirked, you once again nodding.

"Yes please babe."

After 10 minutes, you were about to yell out to Zayn to see if he was coming soon but then he appeared out of the kitchen door way. He had bags of chips, bars of chocolate, bowl of popcorn and bowls of ice-cream.

"Thanks." You giggled as you took a few things off of him and set them on the coffee table. Zayn lifted your chin up and pecked your lips.

"Anything for you." He chuckled, making you blush and grab a packet of chips, quickly opening them up and taking a handful. All you could hear was Zayn laugh and do the same.

Liam:

"LIAM!" You screamed from down the hall. All you heard was the door swing open and hit the wall and feet running down to where you are.

"BABY! WHAT'S WRONG? ARE YOU OKAY?" He screamed as he ran to you.

"Jesus stop yelling! Everything is fine, we ran out of carrots and I want some." You said. Liam looked at you awkwardly.

"Carrots? You've been hanging around Louis haven't you?" You looked down and nodded your head with a playful pout. "But jesus, you scared me half to death." He breathed as he pulled you in for a tight but gentle hug.

"I'm sorry." You giggled. "But go get me some carrots Mr. Payne!" You yelled. He put his hands up insurrender and went go grab his wallet and keys.

"I'll be back soon Mrs. Payne." He said as he kissed your forehead and gave you a wink before walking out.

Niall:

"I feel like Nando's." You blurted out as you, Niall, the boys and their wives walked around.

"You always feel like Nando's. Don't you think you should tone it down a bit?" Louis chuckled, earning a slap on the chest and a glare from everyone.

"Yeah, you're right." You whispered as you looked at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"No princess, you can eat whatever you want. Don't listen to an asshole who isn't pregnant." As Niall said that, he looked towards Louis, giving him a hard glare. "Now come on, I feel like Nando's too." Niall chuckled, making you smile once again.

As you walked to Nando's with the others, Louis came up next to you and hugged you.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know the baby craved so much chicken." Louis whispered in your ear, making you giggle.

"It's okay Lou, it's a Horan so what would you expect. The baby is just like his father already." You giggled loudly, earning a 'hey!' from Niall as you said it which made you and Louis laugh harder.