44. Hormonal Arguements

Harry:

"Here let me take this." Or "Let me take that." Was what Harry said all day, and it was just pissing you off.

"I'm making lunch." You called through the house and you heard a pair of feet running into the kitchen to take the sharp knife you were going to use off of you.

"I'm either helping you or you don't make lunch at all and I do." Harry firmly said and placed the knife down.

"Um no, I'm making lunch."

"No you not."

"HARRY YES I BLOODY AM OKAY! I just want to do things on my own." You quieten down at the end.

"But you might - no, you will hurt yourself." He corrected himself, turning his whole body around to look at you.

"I can take care of myself, I want to do things by myself." You whisper at the end, turning around to get lunch ready...with Harry.

You hear him sigh and 2 arms wrap around you waist, knowing it was Harry you gave a small smile and sniffed as you felt his head lean on your shoulder, pecking your neck. He pulled you closer to his chest and and pecked your cheek, and placing his forehead on the side of your head, just staring at you.

"I'm sorry, I'm just worried that you might fall over or cut yourself and I'm not there." He whispered. You didn't look up and started to play with your fingers. "Look at me, please." He pleaded and you finally looked up. "You make lunch...by yourself and I'll watch. Hows that." You nodded and pecked his lips watching him sit on the stool at the bench.

Louis:

"DOES ME BEING PREGNANT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU!" You scream at Louis as he was pulling his hair at in his hands.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT! OF COURSE I CARE." He screams back as he walks up to you. You both didn't know how the fight started at all. "I care so much." He whispers and cups your cheeks in his red hands that spent the last hour tugging at his hair.

"But all you do it sit around all day and do nothing while I have to clean the house. I don't want to be your mother when it comes to things like this, Louis I'm your wife and I'm tired." You sob and hug his chest, him wrapping his arms around you and pulling you more closer to him.

"I promise, I will do more."

"You swear on Emma's life." You sniffed and looked up.

"I swear on Emma's life. Now lets just get some take out, movies and snuggle on the couch okay?" Louis mentioned, going to get some coupons.

Zayn:

"Hey Liam, what are you doing here?" You ask, looking confused at him.

"I'm here to pick up Z-"

"Hey mate, lets go." Liam was cut off by Zayn who was putting his jacket on holding his phone in his hand. "Bye love." He leaned up to peck your cheek, put you moved away.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"Having a boys night." He said in a 'duh' tone, like you should of know that.

"But this is the 5th time this week and you said that we were just going to watch movies all night." You pointed into the lounge room, still looking at Zayn.

"I don't care if this is the 5th time this week, I want to spend time with the boys." He said through gritted teeth.

"Well, you obviously don't care about the twins then." And shut the door in both of their faces, walking up stairs and laying down. You heard a car door slam shut and drive away, tears rolling down your cheeks at the thought of Zayn leaving.

"Baby?" Zayn's voice echoed through the silent bedroom as you layed there, still crying into your pillow. "I'm so sorry baby." He whimpered and kneeled in front of you on the floor. "I do care about the twins, I really do. I've just been stressed with this new album thats coming out this week and I thought going out with the boys would help me with that." He whispered, placing his hand on your neck and rubbing it.

"You could of spent time with me." You sniffed, brushing hair out of your face.

"I know and I'm so sorry. Am I forgiven?" He asked, you nodded and leaned up to kiss him.

Liam:

"LIAM!" You shouted through the whole house.

"What, what happened love?" Liam rushed into the bathroom. You looked at him angrily and pointed to the floor where he saw all his clothes either dry or wet from the shower. "Ohh." He trailed off. "What do you want me to do about it?" He asked and shrugged. Your jaw dropped and you pointed back to the clothes. "Oh no, no, no...I'm not cleaning it up." He backed away.

"But it's your mess." You said, still pointing at the mess. 

'It's your job to clean up my mess." And he was out the bathroom door.

While you were cleaning, you had tears streaming down your cheeks from pain and anger. The pain because from you bending over, it hurt your back and anger simply because of Liam the little prick Payne.

You were half way through cleaning when you heard the bathroom door open. You looked up to see Liam with a hamper basket in his hand and a guilty look on his face.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said before guiding you into the bedroom and laying you down, then going back into clean the mess up.

Niall:

"Niall, can you turn the T.V down please?" You ask, sleep still in your eyes. Niall looked up at you but then turned his gaze back to the T.V.

"No, this is my house to you know." He mumbled.

"I know, it's just the I can't sleep."

"THEN TRY!" He yelled, making you flinch and jump back a bit, quickly turning around and walking back up to your bedroom. That's how your Dad used to treat you. He would scream at you while he told you to do things, and it was just an automatic thing that when someone screams, you just run back to your room...and Niall knew that.

You heard the door open and close quietly, the bed dipping and arms wrapping around you and Ava. he pulled you into his chest and snuggled his head into your neck.

"I'm sorry princess, I knew how he treated you yet I did it anyway. I promised myself I would never be like your Dad, but here I am yelling at you just like he did." He sniffed. You turned your body so you were facing him and caressed his cheek. 

"I wasn't scared, it's just an automatic thing for me since I'm so used to it." You whisper and he nods, holding your wrist as you trace of his facial features.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hola!

I'm on a plane right now to Australia so i won't be able to post for a couple of days because I have to move in to somewhere new and I finally found out we won't be moving back to Spain anymore, and even though I will miss it I'm so excited.

Jezabel01 Xx