19. You're Talking To The Baby (His P.O.V)

Harry:

I walked through the door from a long meeting with managment. I had 3 bags full of (Y/N)'s favourites from Nando's and all I wanted was to sit down with my wife and Aiden. I walked into the kitchen and placed the bags down and pulled off my jacket, hanging it over a chair. I looked into the living room and didn't see (Y/N). I heard the T.V from upstairs on low volume and knew exactly where she was. 

I walked upstairs and headed to the only room that we haven't started on yet...the nursery. I smiled and quietly opened the door and saw (Y/N) with a chair from downstairs sitting in the middle of the room, with her hands on her stomach.

"I can't wait to meet you. I bet you're going to be as charming as your father and get all the ladies in an instant. You're going to look nothing like me with your brown curly hair and green eyes. You're Dad is amazing you know. Being his first child, he's going to be so overwhelmed and protective over you like he is with me now. I just wished he didn't worry so much." She whispered to the bump. A small smile spread across my face as I opened the door more and walked in. She heard my footsteps and turned around and once she saw me the smile I married to see everyday spread across her face.

"Hey kitten." I said as I pecked her lips and then kneeled down in front of the bump. "Hey Aiden, I hope you've been good for Mummy today." I chuckled as I rubbed her tummy.

"He's been missing his Daddy." I grinned up at her as she said the word 'Daddy'. 

"I have a right worry baby." I whispered to her. She looked down at her hands that were placed on top of mine over the bump.

"I know, it just seems like I can't do anything anymore because I' fa-"

"Don't you dare say that." I mumbled, helping her up and kissing her lips as I helped her down the stairs. "I bought Nando's." I smiled.

Louis:

"I remember when me and Daddy first met." I smiled as I neared the living room, hearing the conversation between her and Emma. "It was so funny. It all started at a party that one of my old friends took me too and as soon as I got there, I ran straight for the food table. Then your Dad came up behind me and we started talking, but mainly me embarrassing myself by saying my thoughts out loud about how beautiful he looked." She giggled. I remember that as well. "And then sometimes I mentally thank my friend for taking me to that party." She laughed. 

"Yeah, what a great party that was." I laughed as I entered the lounge room, sitting right next to (Y/N) who was blushing bright red. "That was the best day of my life." I whispered as I grabbed her head and kissed her forehead, then wrapping my arms around her waist for a hug, which then turned awkward because of Emma. "God Emma, I can't wait for you to come out. I need a proper hug from Mummy you know." I chuckled, putting my hands on the bump.

Zayn:

"Daddy's coming home soon." I heard (Y/N) talk to the twins as I walked in the door. I slowly closed the door so she couldn't hear me and hung my jacket up, walking slowly towards the kitchen. "He's so excited to meet you in a few months. As soon as he gets home, the 4 of us will cuddle on the couch together and watch a whole heap of movies. Your Daddy loves you boys so much, I think he might love you more than me. I do hope you inherit his art skills, his quiet personality or even his voice." She rambled on, I could hear the smile in her voice as I walked closer towards. I wrapped my arms around her as soon as I reached her, feeling her jump in my arms but then settle down. 

"I will always love you a little bit more." I mumbled as I kissed her cheek and hugged her from behind. She giggled and nodded, rubbing her stomach as she walked to the pantry and got out taco mix.

"We're craving tacos, movies and a cuddle with Daddy." She smiled. I chuckled and took the mix off of her.

"You go get the movies and blankets, while I get the tacos for the boys." I laughed.

"And me." She playfully pouted.

"And you." I said as I pecked her nose, earning a giggle and her walking away.

Liam:

"Love, where are you?" I called throughout the house as I walked around the house, trying to find (Y/N).  "(Y/N) this isn't funn-" I stopped my sentence short when I saw (Y/N) lying on the couch with her feet proped up on some pillows, her hair sprawled out everywhere and her hands on the baby; our baby.

"Your Daddy is so sweet and caring. He's the kind of guy who would understand anything that came out of your mouth. He has that protective instinct when he knows something's wrong and he starts to worry so much." She giggled as I turned a little red. "I bet of your a girl, he would make sure you're in an all girls school and wouldn't let you out of the house alone. And if you were a boy, he would sit you down and tell you how to treat a girl right but I don't think he has to worry about that." She sighed.

I walked up to her and sat near her feet, moving the pillows and replacing them with my lap. She smiled at me tiredly as I grabbed her feet and rubbed them.

"You're going to be a great mother (Y/N)." I said as I concentrated on her feet. 

"You're going to be an awesome father Liam." She replied cheekly. 

"Either it's a boy or girl, I would pretect them from girls and boys." I chuckled. As she laughed along with me, closing her eyes and resting.

Niall:

"Bet you're going to have a thick accent just like your Dad, where you pronouce things differently and use slang." (Y/N) giggled as she talked to Ava. "You're going to have blue eyes, blonde hair and that gorgeous smile of his." She breathed, rubbing her tummy. My smile grew bigger as I grabbed a glass and filled it with water for her. 

I walked in and sat next to her, handing her the glass. She smiled and mumbled a quiet 'thank you' and drank it. Once she finished I took the glass and placed it on the table, then gently pulled her back so that her head was resting on my lap. She giggled and cuddled into my chest, making me chuckle in response at how cuddly she can be when she's pregnant. 

"I think she'll look a lot like you." I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around her laying figure. She looked up at me and blushed.

"You heard that?" She asked, frowing a bit. I chuckled and leaned down to kiss her.

"I heard everything." I mumbled on her lips.