Chapter Two

Jimins POV

I decided that I won't speak to Jungkook first, so that he'd have to talk to me, just that I wouldn't seem too offensive. I mean, forreal:

Do I look gay to you? ~Attention! - rhetoric question!~

If I just walked onto him and say "Hey Jeon Jungkook! I'm Park Jimin. You might never have noticed me before and we never met before and never talked. U wanna gav me ur numba?" *sparkle sparkle*

NO

Third POV

At the next morning Jimin walked through the hallway, greeting a few people before Taehyung jumped on his back. "Hay booy! You know what... I love you" "Morning Tae. Stop. That." " But you remember what you promised me yesterday!" "Of course, how should I forget, hun?" "Well he's- there" Taehyung pointed at a spot behind himself. And at this moment he saw him. Jeon. Jungkook. Jeon. F*ckin. Jungkook. 

Jimin stood there mouth open. Jungkook literally does sparkle. 

He was a tall male with dark brown hair and his dotty eyes were in a darker brown than his hair, if that was even possible. He was breathtaking.

And Jimin should talk to him?

He really didn't feel so. In that moment Jimin thought that he wasn't worth enough for Jeon Jungkooks attention.

"Go talk to him!" Taehyung said. "...blllblmmlb" Jimin was babbling.

Jungkook passed them on his way through the hallway. Taehyung was sighing. Jimin got a hold of himself.

Trying to talk to Jungkook will be a disaster.

~

While lunch break, Jimin decided to eat outside. He really likes the schoolyard especially the rooftop.

The rooftop of their school had a little park on it. And Jimin loved that place.Their school was placed at a little mountain, so the view up there was amazing. He hadn't told anybody, it's not quite allowed to go there, and he doesn't want anybody to come disturb him eighter. It was his own little place of peace in his hectic everyday world.

With his arms full of stuffed bread he headed upstairs, walked past the normal paths of the rooftoppark (whua nice word author!) and sat himself in the gras so he could see all over Seoul.

Jimin was eating one of his stuffed breads when he heard footsteps comming near him. 

"How are you doing, cutie?"

______

what am i doin??, boring!! but yeah its like 3.24 am ~ I blame it on the time tho ... does this even make sense idk

-- 

last edited 180601