Chapter Thirteen

Jungkooks POV

After I sank down in front of Jimins door, Taehyung dashed down to me and tried to calm me down histericly, what didn't help at all obviously. But Jimin won't open the door, I knew this myself. 

So after crying my eyes out there half an hour I finally made my way home. Taehyung accompanying me, despite of the little argument, that I was ok, but he just wanted to take me home in case I would faint again. (Yes he tought I fainted, and I tried to explain, but this is Taehyung we're talking about.) 

He just walked behind me, with like 2 feets distance, without saying a word. 

Till we arrived at home, than he spoke up. 

"Jungkook-ah, you should know, I really enjoyed the time with you today despite, whatever happened at Jimins before." I just wached him as he talked and than he looked like a lil puppy glancing at me with half closed eyelids. 

He leand in and pecked my lips slowly. I really can't take this at the moment but was too tired to defend myself. In the end I'm an Item with him now. 

~

Jimins POV

"Jimin-ah" The tall boy said looking at my face lovingly. He was so adorable. "I really really like you, hyung" "I know, I really like you too" I said looking deep in his dark orbs and hugged him from behind even more. 

We were laying in the other boys bed together, just hugging and snuggeling in the bed sheets together. A totally peacefull moment. It won't ever go to an end, I believed. 

The taller boy turned around, smiling brightly and holding a thight gaze between me and him. "I think I really truely love you" The latter said as I snuggled into his neck, but him laying his hand at my cheek to led me looking up at him, as he tugged his thumb above my lips staring at them seductively, he leaned in and in this moment I begun to fall.

I woke up, and looked at the time. 3:27 am. 

Shit I thought to myself 

What was that before? My whole body hurts when I think about Jungkook and Taehyung dating now. 

But why? The first thought hitting me the moment I saw them together was 'why is it not me, he's attached to'? 

I begun to cry again, actually I'm tired of crying, just I can't stop myself. 

After like 10 minutes of crying, it felt like half an hour, I got up and downstairs to make me some hot choclate to please myself a bit. 

While I prepared, I remembered the dream I had. It felt so warm and nice, and my heart was full of love, I've had never felt like this before. And I don't even know why, but as I heard the ping from the microwave telling me that the milk's ready, I just ignored it and ran to the enterance, grabbing my keys of the keyboard and letting the door fall shut behind me. 

I can't remember what happened afterwards, the only thing I knew was that I found myself standing, in homeslippers, just with a t-shirt in the cold night, right infront of Jeon Jungkook's door, ringing the bell. 

Jungkook's POV  

I fell asleep fast and after what felt like 8 minutes of sleep I got wakened by the door bell. I looked at the nightstand and for the clock in expecation that it shows 8 or 9 but it was fuckin 4am. The bell rang another time.

Who the hell could this be?

Since I was creeped out, I looked around my room searching for a weapon, what if it's a criminal or something like this? The bell rung another time. WTFF Who's this, to this godless time?

I found a baseballbat and walked downstairs slowly, trying to not make any sound and catching a view of the stranger right infront of my door. But that was helpless. 

So I put the bat on stop at my shoulder, ready to protect myself and opened the door with my free hand. 

As I saw the head I was about to attack but the other human being screamed and I awoke out of my trance-like-selfdefence status. 

"Jimin...?!" I spoke out loud.

"Hey Kookie" He said, smiling lightly and took his hands down he raised before to protect himself. I teared up again at his sight. He was standing there without a Jacket just in his slippers and red squooshy eyes, he looked so destroyed and so adorable at the same time. I took his wrist pulling him against my chest to bring him in the warmth of the house and my embrace. 

We stood like this for a really long time, as I broke the embrace, looking in his beautiful eyes with worry in my own. "What are you doing here? Are you ok?" 

______

fuck the feeeeeeelss!!! long ass chapter, have to chop it in the middle woopsie~

and oml thank you guys all soo much we have over 900 reads and 111 votes <333 

Thank you all guys sooo much LOadSS Of LOAavee!!!1!1111!!!

--

180603

lmao this is me editing this after 3 years, why the heck are they all crying so much... im so sorry about this xdd