Chapter Nineteen

Taehyungs POV 

We were driving silently in Hoseoks car. And I'm happy about that because that guy just told me about his whole last years activitys, gosh, usually I am very talkative but I am nothing against this guy. 

We held at a little convinience store, and since Hoseok hadn't said anything I wasn't quite sure if I should get out or not. I watched him getting out of the car fast and jogging slightly around to my door. He opened it for me "Mr. Sexy, we reacherd our first destination" He said polietly. I tried to hide my approache of laughter. But I was really bad and Hoseok broke out of his blunt face into his big bright smile. I got out and slapped him on the arm lightly "Don't call me that" "Come on lets get in" he laughed.

"What do you want to drink?" We were standing infront of the big stall with almost every sort of alcohol. "Hmm I usually drink soju and vodka" I said "But I'm fine with waterver you want" I tunred towards him and smiled. I actually just dont want to pay, because im damn broke. "Well then let's take Soju aaaand" He took 5 bottles of soju and walked 3 long steps "This bottle of Vodka. How do you drink it? With coke?" I nodded. 

He bought everything. Thank god! 

We then drove to his apartment he said. "It's not big and not as fancy as it should be for you but I hope you will be ok with it, its my little home after all." 

Why did that sound so adorable? What is it with this guy making my heart flutter so much?? Urgh I probaply have to hang myself. 

"Small, huh..." I breathed out more to myself than him. His apartment was huge, definitely too big for someone living there alone. From the door you had to take 2 steps for standing in a big open gallery with bottom-touching windows, a glance to the ceiling and you could look up in the second floor and a few plants hanging from it. A big launching grey couch was standing in the middle of the room faced towards the windows. Unusual modern art decorated the walls, as there were just a few pictures with Hoseok and his family or friends. It was modern and held in cool colours but still felt warm, just like a home, even tough it was the first time I was in the apartment. 

"Make yourself at home" Hoseok said smiling while walking to the open kitchen, and for a moment I was asking myself if he could read my thoughts. I sat down beside the little coffee table in front of the couch. I looked out the windows. 'Seoul at night looks beautiful as fuck' I thought for myself when Hoseok interrupted me. He kneeled down in front of me staring at my face real close. "What's wrong with you??" I snapped at him really fast and startled. "What's wrong with you?" He asked back, laughing. "I was just wondering  why you sat down on the floor if you could've sat down on this very nice and comfortable couch." He sat down caressing the fabric of the couch, that scene somehow reminded me of a cheap porn. "Oh, I usually sit on the floor at home" I answered casually. 'My house isn't as fucking huge as yours' It's just one of these small one room apartments that I rented myself to finally escape my parents, lol.

"Alright, sit there then if you like it" He smiled brightly, and I got blind the n-thed time that day. "Stop smiling" I hissed to myself. That isn't good for my heart at all. I stood up and following him to the couch sitting  good 8 inches (20cm) away from him. " Here you go" He shoved one of the soju bottles in my face. I took it, looked at him like a sheep, smiling light and took a big sip of it. I glupped it down like water. I deserve that today. Hoseoks face looked a bit weird for a moment as he grabbed another bottle and drunk almost the same amount, while looking into my eyes. Damn this mans eyes are illegal. Someone arrest him for being so damn sexy aish. The alcohol started to work already. I took another big sip. 

I don't know why I thought drinking would make my situation easier. It didn't. Instead of Hoseok getting uglier he started getting sexier and sexier with every drop. 

He poured himself a vodka cola and when the glas was about to hit his mouth my arms moved without my notice, took it from him and I glupped the whole liquid down.

Hoseok was watching, his face not moving till he started to laugh and his laugh was the  most beautiful music I ever heard in my entire life. Somehow I had the urge to touch him and despite my loss of control I managed to keep my hands to myself and just laughed with him.

Something really is wrong with me today. I stood up, reached my hand to Hoseok. "Let's dance!" I lulled. He took my hand. "I thought you wouldn't ever ask." 

I laughed and we started dancing to no music, just dancing. I had the time of my life. Partly because of the alcohol, partly because of the person who was derpily twerking in front of me. My bad feelings and guilt all vanished when I saw his face, him having a great time too. 

After what felt like 3h of dancing, I plopped myself on the couch, Hoseok doing the same thing. He fell right beside me, His left leg on top of my right thigh. Our faces not even a few millimetres apart trough the sudden movement.

He locked jis eyes with mine and I couldn't resist but stare in his orbits. "Taehyung, can I..." He breathed heavily his gaze flicking between my eyes and my lips "Yes?" He moved even closer. "...Kiss you" He breathed out. His lips meeting mine. It tasted sweet, just like coca cola. I was trapped in that moment, in that feeling. My whole stomach became warm and I started to want more. I finally kissed back. Moving my lips against his, as he tried to match my pace. Hoseok then took over the lead again, pushing me down a little, as I grabbed onto his back hard. The kiss felt like a hour. And I wanted it to last longer, but something wet touched my cheek. It took me a moment to realize that he cried. I pulled away, as he whined trough the loss of contact.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked gently. "I'm sorry I kissed you..."   The room went silent, just light sobs coming from that beautiful boy right in front of me. 

Since I didn't know what to do I just wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. He responded with pulling me closer and burying his head in my nape, while his crying got even worse. He now cried really hard. Gasping trough the lack of air.

"I... I.... I'm..." "Shhhh, it's ok pretty boy"

We sat there hugging for a few minutes till Hoseok stopped crying and finally parted himself from me. "I'm sorry for kissing you... and... and I'm sorry for crying." He whispered the last part. "I'm not angry" I said smiling at him. "I kissed you back after all." I flashed my boxy smile. 

"I'm here, if you want to talk about it." I smiled.

 ______

whoops a whole vhope chapter... 

why are there so much people crying in my fic?? i'm weirded out by myself lolo

now they kissed too, just wtf is going on???  

don't worry jikook will continue in the next chapter bois~

this is the first chapter I wrote on my new computer YAY 

I think i'm gonna upload some more the next time, but I won't promise anything, you know me~~