Chapter Sixteen

first of all thanks for 3.5k ive never dreamed that this would turn out kinda huge or something, i am very gratefull for every vote and comment and that you all stillre reading this story despite my uploding "table" is rediciolus huhu; THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH 3.5K FUUUW!!!! 

now enjoy my babes~

Jungkooks POV

It's not that I'm worried. Well actually I am, but not just because Jimin left so apruptly yesterday, he haven't shown up in school today too. I really blame myself for that. He seemed sad and unwell back then, I tried to save the situation, but now I think I made it worse. 

Why haven't he shown up?? It's so unusual for Jimin to ever be absent in schooltime, even Taehyung meant it is weird. 

When lunch time finally arived I got my food and wandered trough the labyrinth of chairs towards our  table in the last corner of the cafeteria where Taehyung was already waiting for me. "Ya Kookie what's it today? Huh Pasta again??" He grinned cheekily. "So what I like pasta" I answered half smiling. "Kookie-ah" Taehyung whined. "Is it about Jimin?" I nodded lightly. "I'm worried, what if it's something serious?" "Aish come on Jungkookie he's sure just a little sick." I looked at him with disbelive. "Are you kidding me? Who just told me that Jimin came to school with a 38,5°C feever before??" I flicked him at the forehad. "Ouch" He mumbled and hold the place with his hands like a little kid. "Maybe you're right... But enough with Jimin now. How about we, at the movies, saturday?" He wiggled his eyebrows and maybe Taehyung said other things about what we will do or when, but I just didn't listen. My thoughts were fully on Jimin. I'll go look for him after school! 

I just stood up, Taehyung frowned but I didn't really noticed nor cared. I'm just too worried about my friend!

~

As far as the bell rang, I sprinted and nearly ran Taehyung over who was waiting for me to go home together. "I'm sorry Tae" I just said while passing him, his face was rediciulous but I didn't care at the moment. I ran with something simliar to lightspeed home, crashed my bag in the corner and myself in the car. I hopefully drove just like 10laps above speedlimit and finally hiked the way to the door of Jimins house. 

I slowly breathed a few times to calm myself, rang the doorbell. After like 5 minutes nobody opened and I rang again maybe 3 or 4 times. "Urgh who the hell is this????!!!!" A womans voice screamed. 2 minutes nothing. I rang again. "Go the fuck away!! What do you want??" The voice was now right behind the door. "Um I'm a classmate of Jimin and I have... some uuum... homework?" I tried with my voice low from the fear. I could recognized a soft "fuck". Then a woman opened the door. Her clothes were petite but really wruffled. She was maybe 2 inches smaller than me, and she had a slight smell of alcohol on her but overall her appreariance was still very beautiful. "Hello, my name is Mrs. Park, how are you? Please come in." I bowed "Pleased to meet you" "So please make yourself at home! Jimins room is upstairs the second room left." "Thank you very much Mrs. Park" I bowed again. "You're welcome" She mumbled as she walked away.

'Interessting experience'. I thought to myself. 'Was she drunk? Its 4pm, nevermind she was still very beautiful, wow' 

Arrived at the second floor I felt kinda nervous now. This is the first time I'm gonna see Jimins room. I chuckled. "What am I? A schoolgirl in love?" I asked myself. I knocked the door. "Oi Jimin, its me Jungkook" I waited for a reply. Nothing. "I come in now ok?" I carefully opened the door. "Ya Jimin" I wispered. He laid on his bed and was sleeping, well I thought he was sleeping. I just saw his back and the light soft lifting of it. 

I walked around the bed to the other side. But what I saw shocked me. 

Jimin was sleeping but he had a very big wound on his forehead, the blood still on his face and some of it on the sheets. 

I hyperreacted and had to hold back my tears.  I kneeled down. "Jimin,... my precious Jimin...."

------

lol i just noticed how shit all the previous chapters are. why are you reading this?? xd 

--

180603