Chapter Eighteen

Taehyungs POV

I just finished gym and thought about driving by at Jungkooks. So I did. And now I am here in front of his door, just that it won't open. I knocked what felt like 5000 times already and he didn't came out yet. I think waiting won't bring me anywhere, so I decided to get myself some coffee. 

Maybe Jungkook is working today? 

Suddenly I have to think about that weird guy who's working with Jungkook. Well he was kinda hot though, maybe he's there today too... wait you have a boyfriend and he's gorgeous so dont think about any other guys. 

 I entered the cafe and he stood there. Tall, broad shoulders, dark hair, rosey lips and shining eyes, his nameplate saying Hoseok. "Hey mister sexy" So called Hoseok greeted me. "Taehyung, was it?" 

"Yes hello.. um... you." I ignored the fact that he was wearing his name on his very well build torso. 

"My name is Hoseok. Jung Hoseok" He pointed at his nameplate attached to his apron, that I kinda begun to like at hi... I mean guys. "Yes I'm Taehyung and I want a Moca, grande, please" 

"Gotta be right back" he cooed. I don't know why, but he annoyes me and the fact that I kinda feel attracted to him annoys me even more.  

"Here ya go~" He tossed me my Moca like one of these wild west barceepers. I chuckeled. Oh shit why did that made me chuckle. God please let me out of here. 

I was about to turn and leave when I remembered the reason I actually came here, I had been a bit distracted. "Um Hoseok?" He hummed in response. "Is Jungkook here today?" "Nah he's not" He smiled bright. Ack I'm getting blind. "Well thank you then" I said and turned to go as fast as possible. 

Back in my car I took a sip of my Moca. It tasted great. I looked at it and thought about the creator of this drink. Jung Hoseok. I turned the cup in my hands. It was nice and warm. 

On one side a note was written with marker 'Mr. Sexy' as my name and 'Call me: 0145/4567345 ~ Jung Hoseokie ;)' . OMG this guy is gonna kill me. 

Well instead of calling Hoseok I then called my boyfriend since he was the one I actually wanted to meet. 

~

Jimins POV

"It does make a nice athmosphere. Don't you think?" As I wanted to awnser I got disturbed by Jungkooks phone. He looked at me, still sitting on his lap, as he pulled out his phone and his face turned to shook. 

'It's Taehyung' he mouthed. 'Oh... uh... just take it' I mouthed back.

Right I forgott. What did just happen? Shit Jimin! You just kissed your best friends boyfriend!! It was nice though. Don't try to change the topic man. 

"Oh hey Taetae" Jungkook awnsered. "Whats up?... What?... Now? Well thats a bit comlicated" He locked his eyes with mine. "Um yes well then ok... yeah... see you in half an hour.... yes... alright... bye." 

"Jimin" He smiled lightly but it seemed forced. "Shall we drive back now?" "Oh um yes" I said. I clumsily climbed over the fittings back to my own seat. 

We drove in silence. I felt happy and I could feel that Jungkook was happy too but something was trubeling him. Well I think I know pretty sure what it is. Or better who it is. 

Jungkook is in a relation ship, a kinda new relationship, and he just kissed his boyfriends best friend.

Well I think I am the horrible person here. If Jungkook didn't had to comfort me we would't have kissed. Oh my, what if he just kissed me to comfort me. I suddenly felt sick. The kiss didn't seem like a pity one but maybe just beacuse I like him.