Chapter Twenty-three

Jungkooks POV 

Jimins face went blank as he let the phone slip from his ear. He didnt say anything. "Baby, whats up, who was it?" I asked, a bit scared of what is answer would be. "Jungkook" His voice was shaking. "My mom is at the hospital." 

Now even I froze. But somehow I managed to pull Jimin into my arms. For a few seconds I was holding him then I begun to dress again. Jimin still wasn't moving. He wasn't crying either. So I decided to also dress him, dragged him out of his room, downstairs and into my car. 

"What Hospital is she in?" I asked. "Cha General" Jimin said with a small voice. His face was still blank and for me impossible to guess what was going on inside his head. 

We drove to the hospital, the car in full silence, the only thing to be heard our breathing and the slient growling of the engine. 

As we reached the hospitals parking lot, Jimin suddenly changed.

He sprung out the car running towards the enterance, making it hard for me to follow him in a good pace.  When he reached the reception I saw him hastily talking to the lady at the desk and then he continued running, I guess, to the room his mother would be in. 

I came into the room, shortly after Jimin. Now he was obviously crying. 

His mom was laying in the bed, her arms detached to several messuremachines. She looked halflidded at Jimin and despite being very destroyed she still looked petite and beautyful, except her skin turned a light shade of gray. 

"Mom, why?" Jimin said through his tears. She didnt answer but tried to grab his hand. He slapped her hand away. "MOM WHY?" He screamed.

~

Yoongi always was a good kid. He grew up with his father after his mom left them when he was 4 years old. His interest soon turned out to be dedicated towards music, especially music making. He had just a few friends back then because he was always decent, never really stood out too much, usually minding his own bussines.

In his third class of grade school there was a guy who drew all the attention to him after he changed schools, Jung Hoseok. Yoongi knew him since he was born because their parents always made them play together but when they entered different grade school and his mom left he never really had any contact with Hoseok again. 

Well now he was back, and Yoongi really couldn't remeber Hoseok being that annoying but he was. 

Way too loud and always dancing. His actions practically screaming 'I want your attention, look at me'. 

And because they knew each other and Hoseok recognized Yoongi, his peaceful days were over. 

He kept sticking around, and somehow Yoongi even grew to like him over the years. And because of Hoseok he even started taking dance classes. 

Anyway they somehow ended up as more than just friends, Hoseok really loved Yoongi with all his heart and Yoongi returned his feelings.

It was Hoseoks Birthday when Yoongi planned their special date, everything worked out just fine and after he had to seperate Yoongi decided to go to the dance studio, because it was his place of peace  where he would go to whenever he felt inspired and, oh boy, did Yoongi feel inspired that day. Hoseok was a real spring of inspiration for him.

He wrote several songs and decided to take the last train back home.

Somehow he got a weird feeling while riding the train. He sat in the silence, his earbuds in, as a grandma entered with her granddaughter. The girl was around 5 years old as Yoongi guessed, a really cute child. They sat down a row infront of him. Yoongi wondered why they were still around this late at night.