Chucky VS The Leprechaun

It was the beginning of the summer.   Johnathan found a job as a clerk at a pawn shop.   The owner of the shop, Usaha like collecting items that were possessed and evil.   He got a kick out of telling the stories of each item to his clients.

"Now Jonathan it's your first day, there are a couple of things you need to know.  First, all these items on this bottom rack are not to be sold.  These items, are somewhat evil or have some kind of bad luck to them.  No matter how much anyone wants to buy them, they aren't for sale.  Now, the second shelf, are dolls, which are known to be possessed by demons or some kind of entity.  They are also not for sale.  Everything else,  you can sell.  Did you get that?' Usaha asked.  

"I got sir.  Hey, is that a Chucky doll?" he asked as he pointed to the doll.  "Oh, yes the famous Chucky.  I don't think his the original, but, the owner just didn't want his daughter playing with a doll that was known to kill.  So, he dropped off here, with no charge at all.  He told me to keep it, just remember if anything happens, it would be my problem.  So, here it sits on the second shelf.  I have a camera everywhere hoping that the rumors are true.  That piece of shit been here for a year, and haven't said a damn thing, but what it was programmed to say.  Oh, he's not for sale." explained Usaha with a smile.

"Now, I own the store across the street, that's where you'll find me if you have any questions, need me for anything, here's the number to the shop, call me if you need me.  Now, I already showed you how to use the cash register, and you're good to go.  Call me if you need me." he said as he walked out the door heading to his other shop.

"Wow, I'm sixteen and running my own pawn shop, how cool is that.  Look at these things, it so fascinating.  Chucky, the killer doll, who would have known I find you here." he said as he took him out of the case and took a closer look.   He checks the back, remembering what he heard about the doll he quickly checks for its batteries  Which the doll didn't have any.

Then someone walked into the shop.  "Excuse me?" Mr. Kindly said as he approached the counter.   "Good morning sir, how may I help you?" the young man asked.   "Look, I found this bag of coins, on a camping trip.   I cashed one in for ten thousand dollars, imagine one coin worth so much.  Anyway, after I sold the first coins, bad luck started surrounding me.  First, my wife was hit by a car.   My sister drown in the lake and my daughter is now in the hospital fighting a sickness, that has no cure.  I figure maybe if I get rid of these damn things, people will stop lying about me.  So, what can you give me for these five coins?" the man asked.   "Well, I just started today, let me take a closer look," said Johnathan as he took a coin with special glass to take a closer look.