Chucky VS Leprechaun

Usha began to clean up the shop.   Then he came across Chucky's empty box.  "Oh, shit! Shit! Shit!  the little fucker is on the move again.  But how?  I'm sure not to blame for this." he said as he began to clean the counter.

Jonathan walks into the shop.  "Hey boss, what the hell went on in here, this place is a mess?" he asked as he walks through the mess making sure not to trip over anything.  "I know, someone was very busy last night." he replied   "Did they take anything?" he asked   "Well, they took those fabulous coins I brought, along with the Chucky doll.   "Really, why will they take that ugly doll? Well, if you like to leave me here.  I've closed the door, clean up the place, then I'll open the shop when I'm done." he suggested.   

"Fine, but listen to me, that Chucky doll is dangerous if you happen to see it, don't trust it and place back into the box then tape it up tightly." he said    "Really?  What happens if I don't?" he asked   "Well, the doll might kill you." he replied    Johnathan giggled, "Really, you're joking right?" he asked   "Nop, no joke, the creepy doll will kill you.  That box has a written spell on it, somehow it got out.   Just remember, the doll is alive. Later." he said as he was walking out the door.   

"Later," said Johnathan as his mind wondered, "If he was joking, I don't think it was funny," he muttered as he began to clean up the place.  It took him a couple of hours, but he finally finishes and opened up the shop.  He glanced at the empty box and placed it up on the shelf.  "Well, I guess someone stole his doll.  Let me place the box up here, I really don't know what Usha wants to do with it.  Who will steal a doll?  So many nice things to take in this place.  Maybe Usha was saying the truth and the fucker walked out the door.  No, I'm sure he was pulling my leg." he said as he went to attend his first customer.

Meanwhile, at Mr. Kindly place  Chucky tied him up to a chair.  "Why tied me up, it's not I can run, my knee is a mess." he said    "Don't care, don't ask, and do shut up.  Your voice is very annoying." said Chucky as he took out the duck tape and placed a piece over Mr. Kindly mouth.

Then he sat on top of the kitchen table with a large knife in his hand, ready for action.  "Where is this green fuck.  He's taking too much of my time already.  He better get here soon, he not going to like me pissed off.   Where are you froggy?" he muttered as he stood up on the table and pace back and forth.

Then suddenly sparkles of glitter in form of a rainbow appeared.   Mr. Kindly eyes looked panic, as they rolled side to side searching for the Leprechaun.   Chucky noticed the rainbow, "Follow the rainbow, and you find a green ugly short man at the end, so they say.  Let's see if it's true." the doll muttered as it jumped on the floor walking towards the rainbow of glitter.  With his knife ready to strike and a grin of joy on his face.