Chucky VS Leprechaun

Mr. Kindly placed his ear against the closet door hoping to hear what was going on.   Chucky glanced around, "Come out frogman!" he screams as he looks all around.  Then a flash of colorful lights blinded Chucky for a moment, "Frog, really?  That's what I look like to you?  Well, at least I'm a real man, ball and all.  What do you have?  Nothing!  Absolutely nothing!" yelled Leo as he laughed at his comment.

Chucky quickly threw the large knife at the leprechaun, with no luck, for he vanished before the knife could cut him.  "Hey, dickless, you miss. You really think it's that easy to catch a Leprechaun.  I guess the jokes on you." as he waved his hand and Chucky's small doll body flew across the room stopping when the doll face hit the wall.    "Fuck!  Hell no!  No one pushes Charles Lee Ray around.  You are so dead!" he scared as he ran towards Leo with the pitchfork. 

 When he cornered the Leprechaun,  "Nowhere to run, froggy!" he said as he was about to stab him with the pitchfork, he noticed that it was lighter, when he looks at what he had in his hand, "Fuck!  I'm going to kill you!" he scared when he noticed that the pitchfork was now a large bird feather and the laughter and giggles of the Leprechaun were really pissing Chucky off.  The doll threw the feather on the grown and ran towards the bedroom to find a weapon.   He saw a piece of pipe under the bed.  He picked it up and waited behind the door for Leo to walk into the room.

He heard the giggles get closer, "Come in green fucker, I'm going to knock you out." he whispered as he stood quietly behind the door.   Leo appeared right behind Chucky, and stand there watching him wait for him to come through the door.   "Maybe if you call him, he'll come?" he whispered in Chucky's ear    "What the hell!" he said as he began to swing the steel pipe trying to knock the leprechaun out.  But every time he swung the pipe, Leo, jumped over it and giggled.  "You miss again.  Look really I'm enjoying myself here, but let's get down to business.  Where's my coin?" he screamed as Chucky backs up away from him.

"What you talking an about?  I don't have any coin.  But I do know what I want he said as he caught him off guard and swung the pipe hitting Leo over the head.   The Leprechaun fell to the floor.  Chucky ran to him placing his hand on Leo's head, as he began to say his voodoo speech.  "Oh, ....give me the power of beg of you," he yelled as the clouds began to darken with lighting and the wind.  Then suddenly Leo opened his eye's, "Oh, fuck, don't wake up, don't wake up, he muttered as he tried to complete his spell.  When suddenly Leo stood up and up to the air Chucky flew, bouncing from wall to ceiling, ceiling to wall.  "Put me down.  When I get my hands on you, I'm simply going to fuck you up!" he screamed as he kept trying to hold on something to stop the bouncing about.

"You want me to leave you alone, give me my coin," he yelled as he kept his hands up.  The Leo glanced around looking for the coin while the doll was still floating in the air.   Leo spot something he loves as much as gold, shoes.   He quickly forgot about Chucky and ran towards the shoe and began shining the shoe.    The doll drop to the floor.  "Dumbfuck!" he yelled when he noticed the leprechaun as hypnotized by the shoes.   He was in a trance and forgot all about Chucky.

"Hell no!  I should have hit you with a bag of shoes, not a pipe," he muttered as he looked around for more shoes.   When he notices a shoe rack, and dump them all on the floor.  "Shit, I've never been so confused.  Nothing I do works for that green fucker.  You know I'm beginning to change my mind.  His green ugly body is no longer appealing to me.  But the first person besides that stupid leprechaun was that so I was that old fart.  Maybe I can use his body until I come across a better one." he thought to himself.

Leo began cleaning shoe after shoe really forgetting about the plastic evil doll.