Chucky VS Leprechaun

That night lots of gold sparkles of gold appeared in the form of a rainbow, inside of the shop.  He quickly got Chucky's attention.   His eyes were rolling side to side, trying to see everything that was going on.    Then at the end of that rainbow that was surround by gold sparkles appear Leo the Leprechaun.   "I know it's here, I can smell my gold.  I want my gold!  Where is it?" he yelled as he began to looked through the things and making a mess.   "Shit, I saw him come in here, and I know he left my gold here, it's burning up my nose!" said Leo as he was getting frustrated, slamming things around.  

The Chucky began to think, "Dude, you're breaking everything, shit breaks my case, you green ugly motherfucker." he thought while looking at him.   Leo hears his thoughts somehow and walked towards the Case with Chucky inside.  "You know I don't like anyway calling names.  You are also ugly, so what the hell are you talking about?" Leo screamed as he puts his face on the case.  Chucky looked into his eyes, and thought, "Ture, but shit, you are butt ugly!"   "Oh, really, do you want to look like me, I can do that you know." the leprechaun replied still all in Chucky's face.   "Look, you walking frog  I know what you're looking for." he thought   

"Really?  Do you know where is it?" he asked backing away from the case.   "As a matter a fact I do, but you must do something for me first." thought Chucky   "What's do you want?" Leo asked,   "Get me out of this case, set me free and I'll tell you where to find your golden coins." Chucky thought   "Wee, you do know what I'm looking for, fine." he said as he grabbed the case and began to smell the case.  He picked up the spell with his scent, and somehow reverse it, and the case door came right open.   Chucky fell frozen on the floor.  Then little by little he body was able to move.  He struggles to stand back up, but after his body was warm enough, Chucky was back.

"There!  Where are my coins?" Leo asked as he shoved Chucky against the wall.   "Hey, no need to get rough, they're on that top shelf in a blue coin box.     The leprechaun floated up in the air and looked around when he spotted the box.  He picked up and opened it, "Oh, my darlings.  I"m sorry that thief stole you from me.  Boy you smell so good I can eat you up." said Leo as he hugs his coins.   "Oh, really what now, you going to make love to them?' said Chucky as he put his hands on his waist.      "Hell with you, don't mess with me cause back in that case you surely will be." said  Leo  "Oh, dude really now you're rhyming.  Have a question for you?  How long do leprechaun's live?" the doll asks looking around for something sharp.    He spotted a pair of scissors and slowing grabbed them placing him on his pants.   

"What is it to you how long do we live?" asked Leo as he floated in front of Chucky.  "I want your fucken body, it's ugly, but if you can live forever, that all that matters," screamed Chucky as he jumped on top of the leprechaun trying to stab him with the scissors.    Leo quickly waved his hand and slammed Chucky into the wall.   "What is wrong with you man, I finished helping you, now you want to kill me.  Stay away from me." said Leo as he vanished    "Come back you fucken ugly green freak!  I'm not done with you yet!  Fucken dick head, come back!" screamed Chucky stomping his feet like a kid, as he looked around for a way out of the shop.