Chucky VS Leprechaun

Meanwhile, at the farm, a large glitter appeared in the sky forming a rainbow.  Then out of the rainbow, Mr. Kindly and Leo dropped right out of the sky and land on the ground a couple of feet away from the barn.

"So, where's my gold!" yelled the leprechaun as he stood on the ground and dusted his clothes.  "Wow, how did you do that?" asked Mr. Kindly   "It's no of your business, where's my gold coins?" again he asked as they walked towards the barn.   Mr. Kindly kept looking around, hoping to find a way to escape.  He realizes that it will be hopeless anyway, due to the leprechaun's magic.

"Follow me.  Look, really I'm giving you all your coins.  Can you spare my life?  Please, Please, pretty please." said the old man as he drops to his knees to beg.  "Don't you have any pride? Get off the ground.  That won't make me feel sorry for you it will just make me laugh because really you're pathetic.  Where's my gold, that's all I care about right now." said the leprechaun as he picked up Mr.Kindly by the back of his shirt and dragged him into the barn.  Then he threw him on the ground.  "Now, go get my gold coins!" he demanded.

Mr. Kindly stood up from the ground and headed to the haystack.  He began to move the blocks of hay one by one.  Leo glanced at him, "Really man, you think I have all day.  Move out of the way." he said as he waved his hand in a circular motion and the hay floated into the air and out the barn, stacking itself out of the way.  Mr. Kindly was amazed, and happy he didn't have to do all that work all by himself.

"There you go, now move it, get my coins." again Leo demanded as he taps his foot on the ground.    The old man quickly went and cleared the floor of the hay dust and revealed a trap door.  He opened it, "The coins are down there." he said as he pointed down.   "And?  What you really think I'm going to jump in there and get them.  Dude, you must be out of your mind.  I'm a leprechaun, not an idiot." said Leo as he pushed Mr. Kindly down into the cellar.   "Hey, I'm an old man.  You didn't have to push me," he yelled as he stood on the ground.    "No, you are a thief, who got caught.  Now, move it, I want my coins and I'm beginning to get a little frustrated," he yelled down at the old man.  Then he waves his hand and suddenly he was standing right next to Mr. Kindly.  

The old man jumped up, "Really man, you really need to warn me when you're going to do that.  You can give an old man a heart attack." said the old man as he took out an old chest.  It had a large lock.  "Oh, sorry but I don't have the key.  That doll took it away from me." he explained  "No problem." said the leprechaun as with a second wave he opened the lock the chest came right opened.

Then a rainbow of glitter formed as the coins moved out of the chest and floated into Leo's opened hand.  "My babies, how I miss you," he said as he kisses the coins before placing them into a small sock then into his pocket.

He then turns to the old man, "So, do you really want to live?" he asked him  Mr. Kindly didn't say anything he just shakes his head yes.  "There one coin missing. What do you have to say about that?" he asked as he tapped the old man on the shoulder.

"Well, I don't have it. Wait maybe that creepy doll has it.  Look I'm telling you the truth I don't have it.  Please, Please don't hurt me." he said as he was about to kneel, "Don't you dare get on your knees.  If that plastic toy has my coin, he'll melt into nothing, when I'm done with him." said Leo as he took out his coins and counted them again.

Mr. Kindly was sweating, and nerves.  He sat down then took a bottle out of his pocket and took a shot of vodka.   The Leprechaun saw him do this, "What in the world are you doing?  Who said you can have a drink.  You're not out of the woods yet." he said as he snatched the bottle and drank it all up.  "This doll doesn't know who he's messing with," he said as he handed the bottle back to Mr. Kindly empty.

"Hey," said the old as he looks at his empty bottle.  "What? Have you a problem with it?  Remember you still owe me one.  Now, where can we find this ugly doll?" Leo as he got ready to leave.    

"I don't think you should go looking for him.  He seems to be looking for you." replied the old man  "What do you mean?" asked the leprechaun   "The doll real name is Charles Lee Ray, he into some voodoo shit.  Anyway, I pretty sure he said he wants your body along with your powers." explained Mr. Kindly   

"What? Really? Are you kidding me?" he replied  "Nop, so I'm sure if we just sit here, he shows up.  He seems to show up everywhere. Although I must tell you, the fucker carries a large knife." the old man continued.

"You really not kidding.  So you want me to sit here and just wait?  Alright, I'll wait for a least an hour.  Then after that, I'll find him myself." Leo said as he climbs on the table and sat down.  Keeping his eyes on Mr. Kindly with a mean look.    Mr. Kindly put his head down and also sat and waited.