Chucky VS Leprechaun

Johnathan checks the coins, then he took out the gold checking kit, and determine the coins were real gold and worth a lot.   "Sir, my most call my boss, he only across the street.  These coins are worth a lot, and I really don't know what to offer you for them." the young man replied  "Look, give me twenty dollars for each and we'll call it even." replied Mr. Kindly   "Well, I won't have to call him for that, here filled out this form, sign and I'll get you your money." said Johnathan as he went to get the cash out of the register.

"Thank you for doing business with me," said Johnathan as the men walked out of the shop.  He picked up the form, then realized it was blank, the man only made pretend to fill out the form. "Wow, I guess he didn't want no one to know his name and address, boy I hope I don't get in any trouble for this." he thought as he put the coins away in a coin box.

Now on that shelf, there's a doll looking about.  Tring to figure out a way out.  It was a bit difficult, for the case he was in possess a spell that made him weak, unable to break out nor move.  Chucky was frozen on the stop. All he was able to move was his eyes, nothing else.  "I hope that boy desired to take a closer look at me, and take me out this fucken box.  Can't fucken move, if I ever get out of here, I'm going to look for that bitch, that curse this box, and has me frozen like some kind of stupid fucken doll.  Shit!  I must find a way out of here!" he thought with such anger, his eyes were tearing.

The rest of the day went quite well.  Jonathan sold and made plenty of money.  It was four, and that was the time Usha will come across the street to close the shop.   That he did, four on the dot and his boss enter through the shop's door.   "So, Johnathan, let's see how you did for your first day," said Usha as he went into the register.   "Boss, I have only one problem.  This older man came in here and pawn some gold coins, but somehow the form I gave him, he left it blank.  So we don't have his name or any of this information.  Sir, I'm sorry I didn't realize till he was gone.  But here are the coins they are worth at least ten thousand dollars each." the young man explained as he handed his boss the coins.

"Holy shit, these are Viking coins.  How much did you give him?" he asked as he admired the coins worth.  "He only asked for twenty dollars a piece, I was going to go get you across the street, but I used my own judgment, and took the deal." explained Johnathan   "Well, boy, I just love the way you judge.  You did well after I get rid of them, you might get yourself a nice bonus.  Good job boy, I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning." said Usha as he shakes Johnathan with a big ass smile on his face.   "Thank you, sir, tomorrow it is," he said as he grabbed his things and went on his way home.

"Wow, this boy just made me a very rich man.  Let me put them in a safe place, I'll call my brother tomorrow, he'll find me a buyer quickly," he whispered as he grabbed his keys and closed the shop.  He headed across the street to his other shop that closed at six.  Usha was happy and he skipped across the street, happy as a kid in a candy store.

Ten minutes, Johnathan arrived home.   His father was sitting in the living room.  "So how was your first day of work?" he asked his son as he walked into the house.  "Dad, it was great, I really enjoy working in that shop." he replied    "I'm glad, you must enjoy your job to be able to do it correctly," said Mr. Louis   "Dad where is my mom?" he asked as he headed to the kitchen for some food.  "She wasn't feeling well, so she's going to sleep early.  She put your food in the microwave." he explained  "Dad, it's only five, she not going to sleep at night if she sleeps now." said Johnathan  "Let, her rest, believe me, women get that way once a month, it's better to stay away." he said with a smile   Johnathan understood what he said, "You're right." he said he went and retrieve his food, warmed it up and sat down to eat.

That night after Usha closed his other shop.  He was thinking of going across the street to get the coins.  At the end of the day, he was tired and decided just to head home.  Luckily for him, he made a wise decision.