Chucky VS Leprechaun

Mr.Kinly parked in his driveway, got out the war and quickly went into his house.  "He went into his closet and took a suitcase.  He began to pack his belongings, as though he was going on a trip.   Chucky slowly jumped out of the car, and follow the old man from a distance, when 

Mr.Kindly walked into his house, the doll tried to walk in quickly, but the door slammed on his small body knocking him on his ass.  "Shit, you just killed yourself twice," he said as he went around the back trying to find a way to the house.  He spotted a window jar, he checked out the distance looking around, " Now how the hell I"m I getting up there." he said    When he saw a milk crate.    He placed the crate for leverage and entered the living room.   

He sneaks into the living room until he spots Mr. Kindly in his bedroom packing.  "Where the hell he think he's going?" he whispered as he hid behind the door.   Then he saw Mr.Kindly take a small golden bag.   The old man took out the coins and kiss them, "I sold a couple, that will buy me time to run, I have a friend in Alaska that wants to buy these babies." she said as he places them in his suitcase.

"Check this ass hole out, Alaska my ass, the gold is going to bring Mr. Green to me." the doll whispered as he observed.   Chucky tiptoes around to the kitchen.  Took out a large butcher's knife off the counter, then he went back towards the bedroom.  The place was quiet,  all they could hear was the sound his footsteps were making."

Mr. Kindly heard the steps, "Who's there?" he asked  He checked around, then went back to what he was doing.   While the old man was trying to close his suitcase, Chucky came charging out from behind the door, with the butcher's knife ready to stab.   Mr. Kindly heard the steps coming towards him, so he quickly turned around.   Chucky stabbed him in the right leg. "What the hell are you?" he screamed    "You something I that I need," he replied.

"Oh, my goodness, Someone Help....!" he screamed as he quickly grabbed something out of the suitcase and tied it on his knee, trying to stop the bleeding.  Chucky quickly stuck a rolled up sock into his mouth, shutting him up.    "Look, you can't be screaming that way!  Someone might come to help you, and then they get hurt. Is that what you want?" asked the doll as he walked towards him again, pointing the knife, ready to stab.

Mr. Kindly took his hands out and shook his head no.    The doll walked over his bleeding knee and stand on the old man's stomach, holding the knife like a closed umbrella with the blade down on the old man's stomach.  "Remember me? he said as he pushes the blade down onto Mr. Kindly's stomach, piercing him a little.

"Now, opened up the suitcase," he said as he jumps off.    The old man dragged himself towards the bed.  He opened up the zipper.   "Now move the fuck away from the suitcase!" he demanded.  The old man did what he was told to do.    Chucky climbed onto the bed and began to took for the coins.   While he searched, Mr. Kindly had a small bat, he received it for free at a baseball game.  He kept it ever since, under the sofa.

He slowly moved his good foot, sling it under the bed.  He slowly dragged it and hid him behind his back.  Waiting for Chucky to get close enough to hit him.  He was hurt, and he knew if he didn't knock the doll out cold, the dolls were going to kill him, and his body will be cold.

Chucky found the coins, "Got it!" he yelled as he put it inside of his pocket.  "Now, I have a couple of questions for you.  I'm removing the sock.  If you screamed, I will stab you.  If you run, I will stab you.  If you don't give me the answers I need I will stab you.  Did you get that? Shake your head yes." said Chucky.   As he jumped back on the bad knee and walked towards him again.    He climbed up his stomach and again, with his handy knife in his hands.

He removed the rolled up sock and pointed the knife at his forehead.  "Now, you listen, I ask and you answer." said Chucky    "Yes, please just don't kill me." said the old man. "Sorry old man, that's not in the cards.  Now, you said back, back at the shop that the coins were cursed.  That is the real truth?"  asked Chucky