Chucky VS Leprechaun

Sara and Jack headed to the car.  "Jack, that was just a doll.  No need to be afraid," she said as he reached the car.  Jack opened the door for her, "Look, in the past, I knew an entire family that was killed and some of their lives were destroyed.  That was a Chucky doll and believe me, it's something to be afraid of." said Jack as he stepped into his car and started to turn the car on.  "You crazy, those were all stories." she replied  "No, Sara, it really happens.  I was a kid, but my friend was stood in a nut house because of one of those dolls." he said  "Man, believe whatever you want, to me it's all bullshit." she replied as she put on her seatbelt on, the back door open.

Jack Sara both glanced back at the same time.   "Yes, it's me again.  Bitch don't you fucken move. You two are taking me to that fucken farm or I'll cut your fucken eyes out.  Understand!" yelled Chucky as he jumped on the back of Sara seat and placed the knife on her neck.   "I told you didn't I!" screamed Jack as he stared at the doll and frozen.

"So, sorry I didn't believe you," she said with panic in her voice.  "You better believe it, sweetie, I'm as real as they come.  Now, start driving or the bitch loses an eye!" the doll demanded as he poked Sara on the cheek and cut her face.  "Fine, fine, stop, don't hurt her!" Jack yelled as he turns the car on and proceeded to drive. 

"So, where I'm I driving too?" he asked as he drove slowly down the road.  "Here, take this, read, tell your boyfriend the address," Chucky said as he threw the balled up paper on Sara's lap.  Sara opened up the flyer and read the address out loud.  "232 Toner Road."   "I know where that farm is at.  It's about thirty minutes from here.  Look, if you take you there, will you let us go?" he asked as he headed towards the farm.   "I'll have to think about it, you did call me ugly.  Now shut the fuck up and drive or the bitch gets cut again!" the doll yelled as he jumped over to the front seat and sat on Sara's lap as he pointed the knife to her stomach.

Jack glanced at Sara realizing that she was scared.  He didn't say another word and proceed to drive fast towards the farm. It was acquired silence on the drive to the farm.  Jack and Sara looked at each other now and then, but they kept silence.