Chucky VS Leprechaun

Jack noticed the address on a mailbox.  "Mr. Doll I think this is the place you're looking for," he said as he slows the car and parked it in front of the entrance to the driveway.    "Mr. Doll, what the fuck kind of name is that?  Who the fuck told you to call me that? My name is Charles Lee Ray, not, no fucken Mr. Doll,  you asshole!" screamed the doll as he stepped out of the car.   

As soon a Jack saw that he stepped out, he quickly reversed the car, hitting Chucky on the head with the car door.  The doll flew to the ground and quickly stood back up, turned around, "You fucken lucky I don't have the time right now!" he yelled as he stuck out his middle finger, turned then went on his way.

Inside the barn, "I think he's here." whispered Mr. Kindly  "Yes, he is, it's time to play." said Leo  "Look, I understand that it's going to be some fighting, killing, and pain.  But, please, please, let me leave." he said with a frightened look.     "Wow, you really are a punk, go hind inside the closet." said Leo  "I'm not a punk.  If I were a punk, I would have never stolen your gold coins.  That to me was badass, I'm just old and my bones break easily." replied the old man as he headed to the closet.

"Excuse me?  Are you bragging?' asked the leprechaun  "Nope, just making a point.  Look, I'm going to the closet now." he said when he noticed the mean look on Leo's face.  "Do, that, before I'm the one that hurts you," he said as he stood up and stared at the barns large doors.

Meanwhile, Chucky saw the barn behind the house and heading in that direction.  He spots pitch fork, place his knife in his overalls and grabbed the pitchfork.  The ran with force towards the two doors pushing them open.   "I'm here!  Now where's my new body?" he yelled as he stepped into the barn, with the pitchfork ready for action.