RUN!!!

*Kirsten's POV*

We were walking to our houses and it was about 10:00 p.m.. Oh yea I forget to tell you, we got detention for going off and fighting some rich girl.

*what happened*

"So Caroline, I saw you pathetically fail today!" The girl said with an evil chuckle at the end. By the way her name is Mackenzee. "Enough!" Lena said with her eyes fading from the incredible sky blue into a devilish firy red! Caroline and I were upset also except Caroline's turned to a raven purple, and mine turned into a possessive black (real life time, I've always wanted those type of eyes!!!) They were completely filled up as if to be dark holes in the sockets (but better). Instead of hitting or slapping her we combined our powers fused them and SLAMMED her on the wall. She died for a few seconds. I didn't agree agree on this but we had to. Anyways that's how we got detention. And I guess I also forgot to mention that were kinda part witchraft soooo... So we were walking through what Lena said was the shortcut when we walked straight into "rude- eds" over on the east side. They started saying stuff like "I know what you are." And all that crap and then of course I had to open up my big mouth and say *sarcastically* "nah we just like remedial Gym and your really smart..." "What was that!" They said almost mumbling. "KIRSTEN!!!" Lena was just about done with me, but she knows she loves me!. "RUUUNNN!!!!!!!" I said looking hysterical into the pathway from where we came. "Let's ride!!!" Caroline said. She somehow found a really sweet car. It was a Mercedes inferno! Well we got in it and it looked nice inside and out. But the smell. OH MY GOSH what a stench! It smelled like a skunk and a dead vanoss and minicat got in a fight and then hurled each other!!! Eeewww!!!! (That was for The_Nightlife_Queen)
Well we got back to our own houses and our parents were worried sick. ugh I hate it when they do that to us it makes us look and feel bad!

Hi everyone I would like to dedicate this part to The_Nightlife_Queen for introducing me to vanoss and minicat! Shank u shank u sista and I do have a big mouth sometimes when it comes to sarcasm. Sooo. Yeeeaaa....bye bye😍😍😍