Oops!

We were going to the mall because we all besides me got tired of our hair color. As usual mines black, but Lena's dying hers a dark purple faded into blue and Caroline is dying hers a electro green into a neon pink to represent her favorite YouTube ship: Septiplier(in case you don't know its jack septic eye and markipier!) They got done dying it and we went to look around the mall. My obsession in the mall is most likely Clair's so we went twords there and I was on my phone, Caroline was watching youtube, and as usual Lena was listening to music. We were halfway there when "Oops! Su..u.p..."
I said. oh my gosh we ran into Ricky, emery, and liam! Just like at school. Repeated! But a little better. "Hey Kirsten!" He knows my name...HE KNOWS MY NAME!!!. "I'm surprised to see you here, I thought you got in trouble." Then lena said "yea our parents are savage though!" "Awesome, hey caroline, nice hair I like it!" Liam said "dude, I will pitch slap you stahp flirting with me!"she loudly responded then blushed profusely!. Emery suggested that they take us to eat here. "We were just about to go get something to eat at the Chinese buffet. Wanna join?" We said"Sure", "why not", and "ok" at the same time starstruck and stupidly. They are the most popular boys In school who know what they're planning or maybe not because they are super nice! We picked out want we wanted and sat at our table. I got some chopsticks and you would think I would do this with those but I didnt think and used toothpicks instead and said I was a longtooth vampire. Well I did that and bit down with one pick slipping out of mouth and the other went Through the bottom left corner of my lips! ;-;. It HURT! "Hey don't worry be at my house tonight at 12:30 Kay!"Ricky said I said a distorted "alright" and me Lena and care went to my house and they'll be staying there tonight so...

Ouch! That hurt sorry my chapters are short buuuuttt a shout to The_Nightlife_Queen cuz she gave me the idea for this one so yay! Thank u bye bye luvs❤💙💚💛💜