about yesterday

So about yesterday. Well I'm just gonna tell you about the whole power thing. All three if us come from a long line of witchcraft and so your probably wondering how all three of us have it so we are all sistahs!!! But we have different last names to keep our identities straight. Our real last name is... Garlles! Pretty good right? Yea we kinda slammed this girl into a wall then it killed her but then they said we had to bring her back to life...wasn't my choice though, it was a horrifying sight to see really. °o°

Well were kinda all grounded from our music so that stinks. I know Lena with P!ATD, Me with rock/pop, and caroline with the song "lost boy". -_-. At least its only for tomorrow. But still.

*_time skip_ next day_*

We went to each others house and picked each other up, went to the sidewalk and walked to school. As we walking we had and heard little girls tell their mom/dad or both how they liked our colored hair. But it then bummed us out when their parent/parents said the horrifying expression of "ugh" or "No!" But its us not them it should be our desicion of how we do our hair or how we dress. Its just sickening hear people say that.

*_at school_*

We were going to math class and Lena was actually putting her electric green headphones on humming and slightly dancing to the beat and tune to a song by P!ATD in her head. Caroline was softly singing lost boy and I was laughing at Mackenzee exaggerating about yesterday! I couldn't see who it was though cause they were behind a class door. Well class was almost over and it must have been who Mackenzee was talking to because she came over to us and said to the three of us that they needed us at discipline this instant so. It turns out it was Mrs.Williams that she talked *ahem* lied to becuz(oh my gahds I cannot spell) she told us that she told her we threatened to terrorize her family. Can u believe her! Now were going to be in ISS for today too! -_- life though. And we heard a few kids snicker In the classroom so that was nice.

Halo I am in seventh grade and I can barely spell
bec(ause) in this book?! Oh well bye bye