PARTY

First off I'm letting u know this, i dont know if there is going to be any weird stuff in here or not cuz I'm acting srsly crazy tonight cuz I'm kinda tired so... Enjoy, vote, and comment! 😘

________________________________________________
_______
__

It was almost 12:30 so we had to get ready for the party at the boys' house. I put on some comfortable blue jean short shorts paired with a white shirt saying Glee! On it with all the characters from the show on it and my fave pink beanie along with black on black vanz. Lena put on some skinny black jeans with a shirt with a emo kitty on it putting her hair in a high pony (she actually let me straighten her hair cuz its usually pretty wavy) perfectly with her black and purple convers. While Caroline was putting on her five nights of Freddy's jacket some comfy spandex pants with shorts over them and some cute ankle boots!.

My parents were asleep so we snuck out the house thru the window in my room because the front door to our house was squeky and so was my bedroom door so we didn't want to risk it. We got to the guys house and us and they were the only ones there but there were snacks, beverages, and they obviously knew our favorite songs cuz they were like all playing one after the other so we were dancing and having fun and it was a safe party cause there weren't any achoholic drinks or anything bad so that was good. The bad thing was I was kinda tired and acting crazy so it was already like I was drunk anyways so...

"This your first party?"Ricky said he knows my secret...I thought. "YES YES IM A WICCA IM A WICKED WICCA!!!" I yelled crazily. "Wait, what" oh he didn't know...heh ooops... "Oh you didn't know heh, never mind I didn't say anything."

*Lena's POV*

It was super fun! Thankfully there weren't anything bad there accept maybe a little bit of champagne. One glass of champagne ain't gonna hurt ya! And maybe some of those delicious brandy candies from Germany but that's about it.

"Hey lena!" Emery said. He came to sit by me on the couch. I was just sitting there drinking my soda watching Caroline stuff her face with the candies and watching Kirsten drink a glass of the champagne with Ricky. She claims that she doesn't know how to flirt, but she was a little birdie flirtin' away.

I was a little tired so I leaned my head on Emery. He didn't seem to care and I didn't even notice I did that at the time so when I finally did he was laying his head on mine and we both lifted our heads In shock and obviously he likes me cuz next thing I know I'm kissing him and he had his hand on my cheek(upper! so you know).
We stopped and first things first I was like "wow are you sure there was nothing in the sodas...hehe"

*Caroline's POV*

I was eating those brandy filled candies while laughing profusely. ok, I'll admit it I had 1 wine cooler. or 2...but I was alright.

I saw lena was kissing Emery and liam was in front of me so I gently pushed him into a corner and said "did you see what they did!?" "Umm...yea and I'm kinda scared!" "DON'T tell anyone I repeat anyone about this, got it!" "Uh huh" he said with a bit if fear so I quickly kissed him then let go. "Woah!" I couldn't help myself and went back and kissed him!.

_____________________________

Sorry if u hate romance and think this is disgusting and jast HATE it but this is a little info about me I am a complete ROMANTIC! so this message was just to be nice to those of u who don't like it and for u other romantics I'll just get back to the story! Byeee!

_____________________________

*Kirsten's POV*

I had a small glass of champagne in my hand and I was talking to Ricky and I saw lena smircking at me I knew what she was thinking-Kirsten's fliiirrrrttiiing!!! Myeh hehe! I don't think I was maybe, ssss...was I...

Any ways I saw lena kissing Emery and then I saw Caroline and liam was kissing! that was actually when I assumed they were pretty darn drunk. So I set my champagne down and put my hand on the back of his head (not to mention his hair was as soft as that stupid [creepy] little snuggle bear). And brought his face to mine. Thy face was awesometh!!!!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hope u liked this chapter I worked hard with getting the details just right! This is actually probably the longest chapter I have ever written anyways that doesn't matter now! what matters is that I shut my trap so byeeee!!!! 😍😘😚😌😏