ISS

Kirsten's POV

I sigh as I go to school the next day and sit in the cafeteria. I just do the usual and wait for lena. I hate that she gets there so late but its worth it to see her. I was just talking to Daniel for a little bit hearing him curse his way through words. I guess it could be a habit. I mean I do a little but not much. Usually its only when I get ticked. Soon it was 7:20 and me and him were watching markiplier when soon after it was about 7:26 and I looked anxiously at the cafeteria door seeing lena which put a smile on face and hope in my soul. She looked tired but happy. As usual I told her "Why must you get here at 7:26!!" And she just laughs 'sorry'. I reminded her I had ISS and hugged her. Later after what seemed like years we went outside and we saw the rest of the 'crew'.

**time skip**

"Hey I'll uh, I'll see you guys after school!" "Alright bye." They replied.
*sigh*
I am NOT looking forward to this! I thought as I walked to the ISS room.
When we got in there I saw about 3 other people in there with me. I wasn't looking forward to getting to know them. I sat my stuff down, got my pen out, and listened to what the teacher had to say.

**Emery's POV**

I walked to first period with lena. She had the prettiest eyes along with the fact that they sparkled like a star at midnight. I'd never seen eyes like hers. I also loved the way her hair was fluffy and soft. Me and her just talked about YouTube mostly and careers and stuff. The future I guess. She says her goal is to get 1,000,000 subs. I honestly believe she can make it! She's funny and people love her! I couldn't be a youtuber. Not with what me and the guys have for our future. We would have a lot of stuff going on. I mean yea maybe later in the future when we have time, but I don't know yet. She says it's a fun thing to do, don't get me wrong I believe her! Caroline and Kirsten are youtubers too. They have the same goal. God, they were good friends! They remind me of Ricky and liam actually!

I've been wondering what lena would say if I were to ask her to, ya know, go ‘hang out’ or something this Friday. Hmmm. She was a surprise and you can always be sure to find something new!

She was a scarce kind. I don't know if she would take that as an offense or a compliment, but I know its definitely a compliment to me. Me and liam went out for some food or something later. He was my awesome cousin! I could always count on him! But anyways we just ate and talked a little while about stuff.

**Caroline's POV**

I gots a soda! I gots a soda!
Was what I was continuously saying in my head over, and over, again as I walked home. I got a soda from my 7th period teacher, Mrs. Will. We got a soda usually every Friday. I mean sometimes we don't but we do!

I had a strawberry soda! It was really good! It was like
...
RATATOUILLE!!!
...
I love that movie! I love how the rat can like cook food, and controls the guy by using the force of his hair as if he was controlling someone in Black Ops!
(Ok I don't play black ops but I thought it was a good idea!)
Or at least I think.... Anyways I was really excited to get home and check YouTube! I also wanted to go and check out stuff about ticci Toby, and slenderman, Eyeless jack, Jeff the killer, etc. I also wanted to check out more of FNAF stuff! I liked looking up that stuff! I’m a big fangirl about it! *gasp* I know what I'll do in the meantime! I'll text liam and ask him if he wants to talk about stuff. Maybe study. I don't know. I guess whatever he wants to do!

So I'm sorry if this chapter sucks! (Like the others) but I worked hard and its 1 am! And I will be making a second part to this maybe a third not sure yet. But plz be sure to vote, comment, whatevssss! :P

Luvz! ❤💙💚💛💜