Part 2

King's pov

On the drive over to my dad's house I noticed micah was unusually quiet

On the drive over to my dad's house I noticed micah was unusually quiet." Micah you ok?" I asked through the rear view mirror.

"Daddy do you love mommy?" Micah asked.

I was a little caught off guard by his question." Of course buddy. Why do you ask" I said.

"Then how come you and mommy are always mad at each other" he said.

Damn. This is exactly what I didnt want to happen. I never wanted micah to feel like me and angel hate each other."me and mommy just don't agree on certain things" I tried to explain.

"Why?" He asked.

I sigh." Because we're different people"I stated.

Micah remained silent as he looked out the window.

.............................

"Big brother!" Quinn screamed running over. I chuckle as I watch quinn and bradley tackle micah with a hug.

"Finally king. I was beginning to get worried" tracey said.

"Sorry about that. Angel was giving me a hard time" I explained.

"Sorry to hear that. But I do have some good news" tracey said.

"What is it?" I asked.

Tracey reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys.I looked at him in confusion." What's this for?" I asked.

"Its the keys to your new shop. I remember you telling me you were looking for a new job since you quit working with your uncle. But I figured instead of working for someone you should be your own boss"he said.

"Wow dad. I don't know what to say" I said in complete shock.

"You don't have to say anything. Youve earned this king, your a great father and a hard worker" tracey said.

"Thank you. This means so much to me. For the longest its been my dream to open my own tattoo shop" I said.

"I know king. And now that dream is a reality" tracey said.

Before I could respond the twins cut me off." Mommy!" They both screamed running past me.

I spin around to see jessica standing in the doorway."hi my beautiful girls"she said hugging them tightly.

"Jessica? What are you doing here?" Tracey asked. He seemed just as surprised as I was.

"I've had more than enough time to work through some things and I decided it was time to come back. I've already missed so much with the twins... plus I have to talk to king about something" she said.

"Well I'll let you guys talk first and then you can spend some time with the girls" tracey said.

Jessica nodded."ok babies let me talk to daddy real quick and then I'll be all yours" she told them.