Part 20

Angel's pov

i knew this was a bad idea i thought to myself

i knew this was a bad idea i thought to myself. i was staring into the eyes of a angry holly.

king had convinced me to come to his house warming/ party but  i was starting to regret it.

"what are you doing here?" holly asked.

i roll my eyes." its my baby father's birthday and he invited me. so move out my way " i said.

she was lucky i had my daughter in one hand and holding micah's hand in the other.

holly scoffed." i dont remember king inviting you" she said blocking the doorway.

"well he did last night when he was at my house" i said with a smirk.

before she could respond a voice cut her off." holly who's at the door?" king said.

when king saw me standing outside looking frustrated he quickly moved holly out the way letting me in.

"have you lost your mind. how dare you keep my kids waiting outside. i think your getting a little too comfortable here holly" king said.

holly sucked her teeth and glared at us." why is she here king? did you really invite her" holly said.

instead of replying king looked at me."  the second bedroom upstairs has a crib in it for armani. you can go get her settled" he said.

i say ok and head upstairs with the kids.

............................

King's pov

after angel disappears upstairs i turn my attention back to holly

after angel disappears upstairs i turn my attention back to holly. " your really stepping out of line. that is the mother of my child how dare you keep her waiting outside like a stranger" i said angrily.

"because i dont understand why you invited her. she has no reason to be in this house" holly said.

" first off lets get something straight. were not married so i dont owe you a explanation on anything and second this is My house that i paid for so ill invite whoever i want up in here. your a guest your damn self so you need to chill. today is about me spending time with family and whether you like it or not angel is apart of that so i expect you to treat her with respect " i said.