Part 23

King's pov

i was so caught up in my arguement with my mom that i didnt even notice angel had left with the kids

"shit " i mumbled under my breath. i looked at my dad and my mom as they continued to go back and forth.

not wanting to hear anymore i exit the room. when i make it back to me and angel's room the kids are both sleep while angel angrily flicks through tv channels.

"baby" i say quietly.

"dont baby me " she snaps.

i sigh and sit on the bed." look im sorry about what happened. i just dont know how to be civil with my mother. all my instincts tell me to bite her head off every chance i get" i explained.

angel rolled her eyes." oh please. your not even making a real effort" she said.

i pout my lip as i crawl between her legs. "dont be that way babe" i said kissing her inner thigh.

she moaned before pushing me away." stop it king. i know what your trying to do" she said.

i grip her thighs and smirk." im not doing anything. i just wanna make my baby feel good" i said.

angel bit her lip and avoided my gaze." im not having sex with you our kids are right on the next bed and im still mad at you" she said.

"ok baby but at least let me make it up to you " i said picking her up.

"king what are you doing?!" she said.

"making it up to you " i said walking in the bathroom.

..........................................

as angel sat on the toilet i ran her a bath. "do you want bubbles?" i asked.

when i didnt get a response i turned around to see a naked angel standing before me.

my growing member instantly became hard. "i thought you said no sex" i mumbled.

she smirked and walked past me." yeah i did" she said.

i watched as she climbed in the tub and sat down." but you can join me in the tub" she said.

even though my hormones were raging i decided to accept her offer. its been awhile since me and angel had a minute to ourselves.

i strip my clothes off and slide behind her in the tub. she leans her head against me and sighs.

we sat there in comfortable silence before she spoke." king i really want you to make a effort with your mom" she said.

i sigh." ill try to be cordial baby, thats all i can do right now" i said honestly.

"ok ill take that for now... theres something else i wanted to ask as well" she mumbled.