Part 5

a few months later
midnight

Angel's pov

i groan as i stare at the figure sleeping in my bed. yes i was back sleeping with king. after having that talk a few months back me and king ended up having sex.

"king wake up. you have to go before micah wakes up and sees you" i said gently shaking him.

king yawned and turned over." come on angel its mad late. plus im sure micah wont care if im here, we can just tell him we had a sleepover" he mumbled tiredly.

as i stare at king i cant help but smile at how cute he looks when hes half asleep.

"ugh fine. i hate your sexy ass" i said leaning over him.

his eyes remain closed as he smirks." you mean you love my sexy ass" he says rubbing my butt.

...........................

the next morning

i was woken up out of my sleep by the sun shining through my window. i looked over at king who was still knocked out. i smile before jumping out of bed.

when i make it to the kitchen i see micah sitting at the table eating cereal and watching cartoons on his tablet. i swear i had the smartest 3 year old ever.

"hey munchkin. i didnt know you were up why didnt you wake me up?" i asked rubbing on his curls.

"because i saw you and daddy sleeping" he said.

"oh? does it bother you seeing daddy sleep with mommy?" i asked nervously.

micah shook his head " no. i like when you and daddy are nice to each other" he said.

i smile at my sons response." how about i make you and daddy some real breakfast" i said walking to the fridge.

"yay! i want bacon mommy" micah said happily.

"i want bacon too mommy" a raspy voice said.

i turned around to see a shirtless king enter the kitchen. he gave micah a kiss on the forehead before making his way to me.

"wheres your shirt at" i said pinching his nipple. he slapped my hand away and jumped back.

"leave me be woman" he said.

i laugh." well start wearing a shirt then" i said turning back around.

king left the kitchen as i got all the ingredients i would need for breakfast.

a few mintues later he reappeared with a shirt on. "so what are we having? " he said sitting next to micah.

"bacon, pancakes, waffles and eggs" i stated. micah and king both fist pumped the air.

i just laugh at their silliness.

..................................

after a banging breakfast i do some cleaning around the house while king and micah watch tv. i was glad my munchkin was having bonding time with his dad.

as i began to sort out micahs dirty clothes i hear my phone ring. i quickly run out the room to retrieve it when i bump into king.

he holds my phone up in irritation." odell's calling you" he says tossing me the device.

"babe dont be that way" i say.

"im not being any way. just see what he wants so we can get back to family time" he said before walking away.