Part 24

Angel's pov

after a long productive week it was time to get back to reality

after a long productive week it was time to get back to reality. micah has missed alot of school for this family trip but i think it was worth it.

"home sweet home " king said pulling up to his house.

i smirk and roll my eyes." you mean your home" i say.

"its your home too angel" he said.

" king i already told you we have to take our time with this relationship " i said.

king poked his lip out." but i wanna wake up to your beautiful face every day" he whined.

i chuckle." ill come sleepover on weekends" i say.

" fine as long as those weekends involve some hanky panky" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

i hit his shoulder and look at micah to see if he heard." mommy whats hanky  panky?" he asked.

i glare at king before turning my attention back to micah." its a game sweetie" i said.

" what kind of game? can i play?" micah asked.

king laughed." when your older buddy. its a grown up game" he says.

....................................

after hanging out at kings house for a few hours he dropped me and the kids back home.

"mommy check the mail. you always forget" micah said.

thank god i had micah around or i would completely forget the little things in life.

after retrieving the mail from the mail box i head in the house.

when i get in the house i place armani on her play mat and look through the mail.

a name on a envelope catches my eye. "Dna and paternity center"

the dna results for armani are here...
i can feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest as i rip open the envelope.

in the case of Armani carter King Williams is......

.........................................

come on king pick up" i said happily. i couldnt contain the excitement i was feeling right now.

God has answered my prayers, after reading over the paternity test turns out king was indeed Armani's father.

when i got his voicemail for the 3rd time i figured he was sleep. oh well i guess ill tell him tomorrow.

for some reason i felt a strange sensation go through me. it was one of those feelings you get when you know soemthing bad is about to happen.

i shook my head."im just tired " i mumbled to myself.