Part 19

King's pov

over the next few days things between me and angel have been great

over the next few days things between me and angel have been great. ive been helping her out with armani and micah so she wont feel so overwhelmed. and if im being honest i was enjoying myself.

spending time with angel and the kids made me feel like we were a real family like i always wanted.

"king are you even listening to me?" holly whined.

"huh? im sorry babe what did you say" i said.

" i said we need to start unpacking and putting everything away" she said.

thats right, its been a few days since i moved into my new house. my father had really outdone hisself picking this house, it was a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house with an upstairs and downstairs, a backyard with a patio, a pool and a kiddie pool for the kids.

"yeah i know im working on it. ive just been busy helping angel with the baby" i said.

holly scowled." why are you taking care of a kid thats not even yours"she said.

here we go." i dont know that yet. im waiting for the results to come in" i said.

"you dont need results to prove that shes not yours. i mean look at her shes brown skin like her mother and odell" she said.

" that doesnt mean anything plenty of interracial couples have brown skin babies. just because micah looks exactly like me doesnt mean every kid i have will" i said.

i was really getting sick of having this conversation with holly. i knew she didn't like the fact that i was spending more and more time with angel but she would just have to suck it up. i was just trying to be there for angel since shes going through a rough time because of me.

"whatever king i know how this ends. the more time you spend around her the more time your gonna fall in love with her. and then ill be pushed to the side" she said sadly.

it hurt me to see holly sad but i knew she was telling the truth. if angel told me right now she wanted to get back together i would drop holly like a bad habit.

.............................

Angel's pov