It Got Complicated

*Kameron P.O.V.*

Regina had slept over my house for her birthday, since she couldn't spend it with James. That was the first birthday in eighteen years that they haven't celebrate their birthday together, and it almost took her life away.

She been up for two days straight so I had to give her a Valium because she needed it, she needed the rest before she really killed herself and I needed the stress off my back for a few hours. I hopped outta bed and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. My phone rings and it's this one girl I named "Keeper" in my phone

"What's good, Keaira?" I answered the phone, she smacked her lips and sighed

"Ew! why you gotta answer the phone like we niggas or something...I'm yo girl so Imma need a "Hey, babygirl " or something special or is you with that bitch?!"

"Aye, don't bring up Regina alright? She ani't do shit to you...I don't even know why you hittin up my line, we haven't spoke in two weeks..."

"And who fault is that? If you didn't wanna speak you wouldn't have picked up yo phone. You must miss this pussy...so let's stop the chic chat and get it poppin boo" she said

"Send me yo location, and don't be on no bullshit dude"

"Dude I won't tell yo little girlfriend" she said and hung up the phone. After I freshen up I checked on Regina and she was still sleep. I kissed her cheek and left the house and head over Kearia' s house.

*London P.O.V.*

James carried Jimmy around the room to put him back to sleep so I could make his bottle, since it was Sunday we wanted to sleep in for another three hours but Jimmy wasn't having it when I held him, but when his daddy carried him he was all for another hour a sleep.

James had been here for the weekend since his birthday, I knew he couldn't be mad at me for long since I had his son, not that I would hold Jimmy against him. I couldn't say the same for Regina...He still didn't speak to her but he does feel bad about calling her a bitch and saying she wasn't family. I told him to talk to her, but he acting petty and wants her to think that he hates her, it gotten so bad that they didn't even spend a birthday together...the first birthday in eighteen years they spent it separated.

"Okay, he sleeping... see that didn't take too long, I told you he didn't need a bottle all he needed was his daddy"

"Aw I knew he needed you, I know someone else that needs you too"

"That's nice..."

"You know who I'm talking about too, I suggest you speak to your sister tomorrow at school"

"I'll think about it..."

"You shouldn't punish her for living her life and being a teenager, you can be mad but don't shut out your only family if you know your other half has abandonment issues..."

"Imma talk to Gigi, when I'm good damn ready dude" he said and falls asleep. I sighed and went back to sleep

MONDAY MORNING

Kameron, Regina, London and Jamison all goes to Hillcrest to get the dreadful Monday outta the way to start the week, since no one was communicating with each other, besides London and Jamison.

The Hillcrest students decides to speak to and around them. Keaira Thomas can't seem to hush hush ever since the memorial Sunday her and Kam shared for a full two hours and four rounds, of course she shared details saying that he gave and she gave fair game.

She told her best friend; big mouth Terria and she told her boyfriend; noisy ass Curtis and he told his football crew and they told the cheerleaders and they told the whole student body besides the girlfriend...Regina Allen.