"Be With Me or Her..."

*Selena's P.O.V.*
I am officially 22 weeks pregnant and James is freaking out. He's been sleeping less and eating less since my recovery when he told me what he did. I been tryna get him to relax to sleep but he more concerned about me. I'm so glad he graduates today, if he would had waited in the spring to graduate with his class, ain't no telling how his health would have went. I grabbed his tie and wrapped around his neck.

"Is it too tight bae?" I asked him as I was fixing it

"Nah it's cool..." he said nonchalantly

"You okay?" I asked him, he nodded and put his gown on

"No you're not... you still overthinking things"

"What do you want from me? What do you want me to say?"

"Nothing if it's still going to be negative. Maybe I should just stay home this weekend, my parents are home and they haven't seen me since I came back from surgery"

"What good is that gon do? Who gon take care of you while I'm gone for the weekend. We should both stay"

"Jamison this is your graduation trip we're talking about. You been talking bout this for two months now, baby your real lucky to graduate at the beginning of the school year. You been a senior for four months and you're about to receive your high school diploma. You should be happy today"

"None of that matters without you..." he whispered. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck

"I'm not going to die, neither is our baby... you're about to walk across the stage in five minutes and then tonight you will be on your way to the luxurious Cabin Woods...be happy James"

"Are you going to come with me?"

"Bae I really think I should stay home this weekend, I miss my bed and plus we been to two hotels already together"

"But these are the cabins...all couples go to the cabins. You'll love the nature and spa tub"

"Okay baby I'll go...I was packed up already" I told him. I kissed his lips softly and he licked my bottom lip

"I gotta couple things planned tonight" he smirked and I started to blush like a little girl talking to her crush

"I can't wait" I told him putting on his cap and tassel. London and Jimmy comes in the room and Jimmy reaches for me and London gave him to me...like she had a choice

"Hi junior...hi handsome" I said to Jimmy

"I just thought you wanted to see your son before you walk the stage"

"Of course. It's good to see you too, London..." he told her. It didn't phase me, I mean why would it? I gave him to James and I was going to excuse myself

"Imma go find Regina and Kameron to see if they found our seats...congratulations babe, and smile be happy, like me" I told him before giving him a big kiss and then smirked at London while walking out

*London's P.O.V.*
That bitch did that shit on purpose. It's cool I'm not stressing over James anymore, I'm his baby mama and he still wants me in his life. That bitch ani't win shit yet...

"James I just wanna say I'm proud of you, I know you were ready to leave high school and start your career...I'm so happy you finally getting everything you wanted, you worked hard"

"Thank you. It's nice to make someone happy, and especially Jimmy. I'm a proud father. He makes me smile, he my whole heart and I want him to grow up just like me. I'm not trippin over yo new dude, I just don't want Jimmy to forget me"