4 The Ungodly Machine

Olis pov
oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god was the only thing going through my head. Sam looks at me and walk over. Im stuck agenst the wall! Oh god! Im dead!

Sams pov
I walk over to Oli. My face red from anger and embarrassment. I grab him by the collor and do something unexpected.

Olis pov
She grabbed my collor and...pulls my in to a hug? What? "Thanks dork." She says. I hug back my face heating up. "N-no p-problem Sam." I said. I look at everyone and there more shocked then I am. Hay, im not complaining. I kinda like Sam. In side and out. Her tough mean personality just means shes caring and protective. Shes just wonderful. I dont expect more hugs. Sams never really been a hugger. Or toucher. We pull apart and I whine quietly. Sam seemed to notice it and looked at me with shock and bashfulness. (Is that even a word?) I just cough and look away. "Wow new otp." Matt said. Sam took a deep breath. "I will otp your face." She said with a angry smile and her making a fist. Matt put his hands up in defense and nervously chuckled. "Sam your ok!" Haley yelled as she ran up and hugged her. "Ya I am but, we still need to get out of here. What do we do first?" Sam said. "Um well actually, heh, we dont know." Joey said. "What!?" Sam said anoyed. "We were focused on you! Your the MVP of this thing!" Timothy said. "You...you guys...were focused on...me?" She said. "Of course we cant loose anyone and were certainly not letting you die." Shane said. Sams eyes had mixed emotions in them. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Whatever, lets do this ok?" Sam said. Everyone nodded. "Ok meeting in the living room." Sam said. Everyone shuffles to the living room. I was walking to when Sam grabbed my shoulder. I turn to her. "Hay, can you promise me one thing?" She asked looking down. "Of course." I said. She looked up. "Dont worry about me, im just doingy job of worry about you and everyone else." She smiled and patted my shoulder and walked into the living room. Sam sat down and I sat next to her.

Sams pov
The butler hands me a letter. I could feel Oli squeeze my hand a little. I nodded reassuring him its ganna be ok. I open the letter. "Though gender dosent matter this one is female. When you get stuck or lost, you can ask her for help but only one question per hour." I read. The made walks in with a box. I really dont trust this. First it was a head, now whats in this box. I feel Oli's arms wrap around my waist. She opens it and its a HAND WITH A OCULT STAR! "OHHHHH!" Everyone shouts. Oli pulls me closer to him and for some reason I feel safe. I look and see Shane's arms around Haley. "This is some weird stuff! First a head now a hand!" Eva says. I try to get up but something stops me. Oli still has his arms around me. We lock eye and blush. "OTP!" Sierra shouts. "Sorry." Oli says and lets go. I go up to the hand. "Cathy Edathen." I say. "Thats her name." I say. "Cathy Edathen, spirit of the spirit bourd, what do we need to do to find our next clue." I speak. The bourd did nothing. "Dose it not-WOAH!" Oli shouted. The bourd started to light up. "OMG WHAT THE HELL!" Glozell said. "B." I say as the letters on the bourd start to spell a word. "O." "O." "K." I read. "Book, are next clue should be in a book." Lele said. "I dont know Lele, I think its telling use that the clue is not IN a book but, IS a book." I say. "Hay guys theres a chest over here!" Justine shouts. Oli pulls out the chest and brings it to the table. "Its locked we need a code." Andrea says. "Ok it said books so look for books mabey with the symbol." Matt said. We split in teams. Joey and Justine, Timothy and Eva, Sierra and Glozell, Lele, Andrea, and Matt, Shane and Haley, and me n Oli. We searched for 15 minutes and Joey found something. "Guys this book has a symbol on it and a number!" He yells. "Let me see, ya it dose. Guys! Find more books like this!" I shout. We look everywere. Haley found 1, Joey 2, Timothy 1, Shane 1, Eva 1. We needed 8 for the full code, which means we need 2 more. I was looking when I found one. I went to grab it when a nother hand met mine. I look up to be face to face with Timothy. He smirks and I just sit there. Oli came and grabs the book out of both of are hands. I grab Timothys collor. "Dont do that again." I say. He nods and I let go.