7 The Freak Fair

|If your reading this please dont play the music yet,wait until I say please,thx :3|

Previously on The Dinner Party To Die For...

The group found a secret room full of mannequinns and had to solve the puzzle and 2 geust were voted to be locked in a room to play perverse games.Sam and Oli,the 2 geust selected,found a death journal and the only way to leave with the artifact was to write someones name down. Unfortunately,Glozell was the one whos name was put down,now they have awoken the beast of the house.

Olis pov
We just found out that a beast of the house has awoken. "Um,I dont mean to question this but,Isnt that suppost to be the other way around?" Timothy asked pointing at me and Sam. I was in her arm because I jumped in them in fear. Sam put me down and shugged. "Ok so we awoken the beast but what about the little ticket thing." Shane says. We brought back a ticket back from...nightmare. Eva took the ticket and read the back of it. "Round and round I go,with horses dancing along with the melody of me. I will summon the ring master who is the only one who can tame the beast." Eva read. "What is that supposed to mean?" Sierra says. I could tell Sam had an idea. "Round and round,like something spining,and horses dancing along with the melody of me,like a merry-go-round? How the horses go up and down and round and round to the sound of the melody of it?" She says her head tipping to the side. "You are so smart kitten." I say pulling her close and kissing her cheek. "Oli!" She yells. She trys to push away. "Dont deny my love!" I shout playfully. "Oli! We need to continue!" She says. "Ok kitten,you have a point." I sigh and put her down. "Did you call me kitten?" She asked. "Why yes I did kitten,cus iv tamed the tiger." I wink. "Why dose everyone use that agenst me!?" She yells. We look around for a marry-go-round but couldn't find one.

Sams pov
We couldn't find a marry-go-round but Oli found something about this metal globe. "Hey this little metal globe can open." Oli says opening the globe. In side was a note that I took and read. "The smell." It says. Everyone starts smelling the air. "It smells like oranges." Lele says. We start to look for the fruit we smelled. But could find nothing. As everyone looked around the halls, I decided to get a ladder and look on the fire place. Thats when I found it. "Guys! Theres oranges up here!" I shout. Everyone comes running over. I went to grab an orange but I realized something. "There not even real oranges. There painted on a box." I say. I pull out the red and yellow striped box out. On the lid was the painted oranges. We all crowd around the box and open the lid. "What the Fck?" I say. Inside the box was 2 creepy clown masks and a note. I picked it up as Matt and I put on the clown masks. "With thease you are invisible to the beast, but that only lasts for 5 minutes. When your five minutes are up, go to the trade spot to trade your mask. The safe ground is where he can not go. Solve the puzzles in the shed to get what you desire." I read. Suddenly there was a growl from behind the glass. Everyone screamed and looked at what was banging on the window. We looked to see a extremely muscular man, with his veins out, torn brown pants, worn down shose, and horns on the top of his head. Honestly, I have no idea how he hasn't broke the window yet. Whatever glass this is, I need to get it. "GO! RUN! GO! GO! GO!" I yell. Thay all run out of the mansion and run to the safe zone, while Me and Matt went to the shed.

Matts pov
Me and Sam ran to the shed and the first thing I noticed was a chest with a lock. There were numbers on mirrors. "Mabey these numbers are the code." Sam says. "But it seems to easy." I say. There were only 4 numbers. "Hm your right. What else is there?" She says. We look around and I found weird numbers or symbols on the other side if the mirror. "Hay what about these." I say. Sam looked at them. "What the bloody hell are those?!" She said. We were stressed. We haft to figure out what these...whatever they are, and we only have 5 minutes until we haft to trade. We couldn't find out anything and I had to go trade my mask. "Sam, explain to the next person who comes." I say and run out.