9 Mermaid Tales

hey :) it's me, I'm back finally. the whole Christmas break I took time to emotionally heal after the events that happened over the holidays. but, I'm back and a bit better and ready to write

enjoy!

Olis pov

Everyone was quite. Doing there own thing. Haley and Shane were laying on each other. Joey,Timothy,and Eva were trying to geuss who the next owner is. Timothy,Lele,and Matt were arguing about what happend in the basement. And Sam was trying to relax her headache. I was sitting next to her. I was thinking of the events that have happened so far this night. Fear,love,Death. That explains it. Sam grabbed a note by her side. She must have brought it back from the basement. She read over it and stood up. She began to walk down the hall on the left as I,and the rest of the group,scurried to catch up. "So, your not scared of what the next owner is like?" Haley said. "Hun,I just came back from an exorcism, nothin' gonna scare me." Sam replied. "Even if thier-" "A mermaid with fish titties." Sam cut off Joey. In front of us was a young woman who looked to be in her twentys,chained to a tide pool. She had dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. Her skin was scaled and a blue-gray-ish. Her legs were replaced with a long blue tail. Her mouth was like Jeff the Killers. Sam took a step forward and the mer-lady's head shot up. She began to wiggle and struggle agenst the chains. "Hay,hay we wont hurt you." Sam said. "Pleash, pleash! Help!" The mer-lady said. Her words sounded slightly weird. "Whats wrong?" Timothy asked. "Pleash I need your help!" She shouted. "What do you need help with?" Shane asks. "Pleash, Shet me free!" She yelled. "How?" Eva asked. "I wasz abused by my hushband so I got the power to kill him by the pool. But, I have losht connection with my daughter." The mer-lady said. I felt kinda bad that she was abused. "How can we help?" I ask. "My daughter loved her dolls. To set me free,Pleash,find her doll and bring it to me." The mer-lady said. "We will but, whats your name and wheres are first clue?" Sam asked. "My name ish Shofia Shmith. Your first clue is on the shtone." The mer-lady,now Sofia,said. Sam carefully reached for the first clue. She grabbed it and nodded at the group. "We'll get her doll Sofia." Sam said. "Thank you, sho much." Sofia said. We walked off with the clue.

Sams pov

We all got ready to read the clue. "The room you seek is on the 2nd floor,4th door on the right. But its locked. To find the key, go for a swim to find the box with your tool. Two geust are already there. But they can be lured with the song of the wind up box." I read. Oh yeah, did I say that we found a music box on one of the chairs when we came back from talking to Sofia? "Ok,pool,lest go." Lele said. The whole group walk outback, to the pool. We all stopped when Lele screamed. I saw two other mermaids in the pool. They looked exactly like Sofia expect one had gray hair and the other had blond. "Ok ok no one panick, the music box with lure them." I said. "But to where?" Matt asked. "The shed." I said.{heh that rhymed...I'll go home now} I pointed to the shed. It had a silver lock next to it and a wood bourd. "We can use the lock and bourd to shut them in." I said. "Ok good plan but, whos ganna run across the walk,that passes the pool,to the shed." Haley said. "You." I said. Befor Haley could react I winded it up and haned it to her. She yelped and ran to the shed. I knew she was fast. She set the music box inside the shed. The mermaids walked out of the pool, froming legs. Haley didnt have enough time to run back so she hid on the other side of the shed. We watched in amazement and fear as the two mermaids walked with their new legs, to the shed. They walked into the shed and in a quick move ment, Haley slammed the door shut but struggled to keep it shut. I ran to her to help her hold it closed. She grabbed the lock and locked it into place. I took the wood bourd and put it into place to. The mermaids growled and banged on the door. Me and Haley jumped and ran back to the group,who was at the pool now. We all saw 3 male bodys floating on top of the Krystal clear water. "Look down there." Joey said. He pointed to the end of the pool in the deep end. There is a chest in chains on the bottom of the pool. "Ok so whos going in?" Timothy asked. "Not ganna be me." Shane said backing away from the pool. "I aint doing it!" Eva said. "Someone hast to!" "What about two people?" "Ya, but who!" Everyone argued. Ugh, we dont have time for this!