10 Battle field

WARNING⚠
This chapter contains actions and events that may be sensitive to some readers

Viewer discretion is advised

Sams pov
We were running out of time and needed to hurry. As soon as we got to the living room we opend the wooden box. Inside was a note and a goldbar. Haley picked up the goldbar and I grabbed the note. "The next owner was once a soldier in a war but greediness got the best of him. To make him leave, help him complete his quest for the last goldbar he needs. You'll find him upstairs." I read. We walk upstairs. And just turnd the corner to a click and a shout. "STOP RIGHT THERE." I immediately knew this man had a gun. We look and see a red haired man with a revolver. "We're not ganna hurt you. We want to help." I say. His eyes traveled to the goldbar in Haleys hand. "Give me it." "Put the gun away." "Alright, give me the bar." He said. He slowly put his gun back in the holder he had on his belt. Haley slowly gave him the goldbar. He took it from her and admired it. "Thank you. Thats one down,one to go." He said. "We'll help you,but whats your name?" I ask. "My name is Jackson Johnson." Jackson said. "Um are your friends ok?" He asked. We look over at Eva and Lele and there practicality drooling over Jackson. "Guys?" No response. "Hello?" "Are you single?" "Seriously?" I say. "Guys stop drooling over the guy and help him." I say. The snaped out of thier weird trance and was paying attention now. "Ok let head to the battle field." Jackson said,walk past us. "Battle field?" Joey said scared.

We follow him to the porch with a wall. He was sitting behind the wall with a A20 shotgun,an army radio,and a couple other things you'd think a soldier would have. We were confused until BAM BAM BAM BOOM. Everyone screamed and took cover behind the wall. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" Timothy shouted to be heard over the loud shots of guns. "ITS LITERALLY A BATTLE FIELD!" Shane yelled. "JACKSON WHAT DO WE DO??" Eva shouted. "Blow up the first enemy base." He said calmly,pointing to a wooded caben. "HOW?" Eva yelled. Jackson swiftly pulled a grenade and handed it to Eva. Eva yelped and ran to the wooded base. She through the grenade into the window and ran back. The caben blew up in a matter of seconds. Oli pulled me into his chest protectively. So,this guy just blindly gave Eva a TRIGGERD grenade,not knowing if she could be fast enough to make it. ...why are we still listening to this guy? He got up with the A20 shot gun and lead us to the next base. It was a wooden shack. "Alright,go in." Jackson said. Oli and Joey walked in first. Then the door closed by its self,locking Oli and Joey in the wooden shack. "OLI!" I shouted.

Olis pov
The door slammed closed and locked me and Joey inside. Me and Joey screamed as we saw a beast man simular to the last one. "OLI!" I heard Sam yell. "WHATS IN THERE!? ARE YOU OK?!" Sam shouts through the door. "Theres a beast in here!" I yell. "It'll be ok!" Sam shouts. "Wait Oli look!" Joey says. He picks up a paper with instructions for some kinda antidote. "We gotta make this to get out." He said. I nodded.

I mix some red stuff with green stuff. Ya, Im not good when it comes to chemistry. We kept hearing gun shots from outside,making my worry for Sam even bigger. Me and Joey try are best to perfect the serum. "I think we got it!" Joey said. He took the antidote and poured it into a syringe. The beast snarled and growld at us fiercely. I distracted it by yelling. While the beasts attention was on me,Joey quickly injected the serum into him. The beast fell to the floor with a mighty roar. As he sat on the floor painting,I saw a box behind him. I swiftly grabb it and open it. Inside was a nother bar of gold and a key. I gave the key to Joey. Just befor he put the key in the hole,we heard a shout of someone angry. Joey quickly unlock the door and to are surprise,we see Sam,face mad and a shovle in her hand covered in blood. "Think twice befor trying to kidnapped my BEST FRIEND!" She snarled at the dead man. She dropped the shovle and hugged Haley. "Wow, what a welcome." I said. "Oli! Your ok!" She ran to hug me. A lil to tight. "...air." I say. "Oh sorry." She said,letting me go. "Hay! I exist to you know?" Joey says. "Oh we got another goldbar." I said. Jackson took the bar from my has rather quickly. Rude. He didnt even thank us. "Ok back to base." He said. We all (annoyingly) followed him. When we got back,the radio had a voice coming from it. "Soldier! Do you read!" It yelled. Sam picked up the walkie attached to the radio and responded. "Yes Commander. This is soldier 136 responding." She said. On the side of the radio was the number 136,I geuss thats where she got it. "Soldier 136! Did you take care of the two bases?" The voice said. "Correct Commander. And every soldier is accounted for." She replied. "Great job men and women! Your final task will involve a vote." The voice says. "Nooo." I whine. "Two soldiers must go into the final base and further information will be there." The voice said. Then it shut off. Everyone went inside to go argue again. I sit next to Sam. Jackson is still outside,doing something. I then see Sam get up and walk outside. What is she up to?

Sams pov
I walk outside and sit next to Jackson. He was smoking an old fashion cigarette, like they had back in 1247. "May I?" I ask. He nodded. I dont smoke cigarettes,I vape,but this will haft to do. I take the cigg and light it with a match. I inhale the toxic smoke and exhale,watching it float in the air. I felt like I was actually relaxing. I repeated the 2 steps 3 more times. Silence between both of us. "You look like you need this." Jackson said,braking the silence. "I do." I say. "Ya,you need a cigg or two with being in this house." He said,taking a nother puff of his cigg. "How long have you been here?" I ask,taking a nother puff of mine. "Since 1358." He says. "Damn." I said. "659 years in this hell hole." I look down. Mabey thats why he never changed his greety ways. Hes long dead and nothing matters to him other then money. I toss the cigg on the ground and crush it,to make sure it was out. The last thing we need is a fire. I feel kinda bad that I smoked behind the groups back,but I needed it. "Thanks." I say. "No problem." He said. He took out a nother cigarette,lighted it,and continued on. I turn and walk back inside to see everything set up for the vote. Welp,lets get this over with.

Votes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam:Lele
Haley:Lele
Joey:Timothy
Timothy:Eva
Shane:Lele
Eva:Sam
Oli:Timothy
Lele:Haley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Votes

The votes seem so much smaller ;-;

Evas pov (shocker)
Lele sat down as we waited for the two names to be picked. Arthor the butler drew the first name. "Eva." He says. I mentally screamed. The second name was pulled. "Timothy." He lowered his head. We both stood up and went outside to meet Jackson,with a recently lit cigg in his mouth. He looked up at us and stood. He motioned us to follow him. We did. He took us to a wooded shack. He sat on the ground,cigg in his mouth,and back against the wall. Me and Timothy went in. We saw a single table with with two chairs,a radio,the game 'Battleships',and a gun. We sat down in the chairs,across from each other. The radio turned on and the same voice we heard on the other radio came on. "Soldiers! If your hearing this,your at the final stage of winning this war. You will both play a game of 'Battleships' mix with a game of Russian roulette. But with a twist. Everytime the other hits one of your ships,you must put the gun to your head and shoot. Theres only one bullet,the rest are empty slots. The game will end when one of you will take a bullet to the head." Then it went quite.

Timothys pov
We started by setting up are ships. Afterwe were done,we started this deadly game.

"A2"
I sigh.
"Hit."
I take the gun and put it to my temple.
Click.
Nothing happend.
I put the gun back down.
"C4"
"Hit."
Eva puts the gun to her temple.
Click.
Nothing happend.
She put it back down.
Seeing her,with the gun to her head,made me want to shoot myself.

Evas pov
"E6"
"Hit"
Timothy puts the gun to his head.

Clink

I cover my eyes

Click

Whats was ganna happen?

.

..

...

BAM

I yelp and I heard the loud shot of the gun,and a thud on the table. I dared to open my eyes and see Timothy,laying head on the table,with a bullet to the head. I hear a few clicks and see a chest on the floor. I pick it up and walk out the door. I see the whole group there,and Jackson,looking intensely at the box. I handed it to him. He took it and opend it. A golden glow can from the box. "Was it worth it?" I ask. "Yes." He said. He closed the box and slung it on his shoulder.

Sams pov
Jackson started walking off into the distance. He started to fade. He turnd and looked at me. "For you, M'lady." He said. He tossed something at me and I quickly caught it. I continued to watch him fade away. When he was completely gone, I look at the thing he threw. 'Emma Williams|Cigarettes'. "What did he give you Sam?" Lele asked. I swiftly put the box in my sock. "Just a box of matches." I lied. I took a deep sigh.

"One more left."

--------------------------
Emma Williams was a cigarette brand.

Not sponsored