8 Exorcisme

Oli's pov
"Its not over!?" I yelled. Everyone was arguing,and blaming others on why it didnt work. "Guys,the house is to storng. We haft to find five former owners of the house. Then the house will be weak enough to trap." Sam says. "What do you want us to do? Risk more lifes!" Lele shouted at Sam. "Either that or stay trapped here foever. Your choice." Sam says. Her glare at Lele was like stone. I saw Lele shiver. She was quite after that. "Now, the clue says first owner is in...the back basement." She says. I could tell she was slightly anoyed. "I am not going into a nother basement!" Matt say. Everyone stared at Sam, waiting for a response. She didn't say anything, just read over the note. Then she started walking without saying a word. "S-sam. Wait! Where are you going?" I say following her. She kept walking like I wasn't there. The group was now following her. Then she stopped in front of a staircase going down. She looked at us. "Either you come, or you dont." Sam said vary sternly. The group nodded. She turned forwarded,sighed,walked down the stairs and opened a door. As we walked down the hall passing lanterns would shine on the path. We walked into a room and hear mumbling. Sam lead us to the open hall. She peeked her head around to get a quick look. She looked back at us with and shocked expression. We expected the worst. "Its a priest." She whispers. "What?" Haley says. "Are you joking?" Haley said. "Would I really joke in a time like this." Sam said with a 'seriously' look. Haley shut up. Sam lead us carefully into the small room. Once we were all in, Sam went to reach out to the man. He had a shaved head,a long brown robe,brown pants,and black leather shose. His eyes were closed and he was holding a bible. He was walking in a white chalk circle with symbols in it. He kept mumbling something. "STOP!" He yelled. Sam jerk away and I pulled her back and held her in defense. "You can not touch me. Im and one of the previous owners of this house. I am trapped because I failed to deliver a innocent girl from a evil spirit and she DIED." He said. He shouted the last part which made everyone jump a little. "I need my cross to leave and regain my confidence. To get it you must preform and exorcism." He was about to continue but everyone ground in annoyance. "I know, I know. But all the instructions are in the room where you will do it. First though you must collect 2 things. A rosemary and holy water.(Btw im talking about the necklace not the spice) Joey was about to reject when Sam interrupted. "We accept." She said. "Well at least I do." She mumbled but,cus I was holding her I heard. I felt guilt with her thinking were not ganna help and shes ganna haft to do it all. "Bless you, and good luck." He said. He began to walk and mumble his chant. Sam broke from my grip and walked back from the hall and up the stairs.

Sam's pov
We walk back to the living room and on the lamp table I see 2 clues. I picked up both and read the writing on the front . One said 'Rosemary' and the other said 'Holy water'. I didn't realize that Oli had been looking over my shoulder the whole time.  "Alright, we're ganna split up in groups. Me, Haley, Joey, Shane, and Oli will get the rosemary and Tim, Eva, Sierra, Lele, and Matt will find the Holy water." I say. I hand Timothy's group the holy water clue and open my groups clue.  "Room 1, 2nd floor." I read. We walk up the stairs to room 1 and opened it. It looked like a normal bedroom, except the creepy closest. "It has a lock." Haley says. Suddenly a dark mist flew over us. Everyone screamed a little and tried to move to doge it. "lets do this fast." Joey says. The closest had 2 doors. One had 1 angle and the other mabey 17 demons. "hay I think I found something." Shane said. He shows us a piece of paper with the name 'Rawgan' . "That sounds like a demon name." Oli says. "Hay I found something to." I say. It was another name. It read 'Geo' . "Mabey we need to find all the names." Haley says. Everyone nods and looks for the other names. We found 15 more names. We still didn't know what they were for but, still found them. Oh, and a note that said 'No matter the size in numbers, good will always win in the end'. "Wait." Oli said. Everyone turned their attention to him. "We found 17 names. There are 17 demons and 1 angle. Add the names and the demons." He said. "34." Joey says. "and put the 1 angle first." Oli says. "134." Shanes says. "And the note said?" "No matter the size of numbers, good will always win in the end." I say. "Isn't that a verse from the bible?" Oli says.(I dont know if its actually in the bible) Haley ran and got a bible and opened it. We turned it to page 134. "It is." Joey says. We put in the numbers 134. "It work!" Shane said. "You are a genius Oli." I say. I give him a lil' kiss on the neck since I was short and didnt feel like standing on my tip toe's cus Im lazy. His face flushed and he smiled. "We got the rosemary." Haley said. She held up a long white pinkish pearl necklace. More dark mist flew around the room. "Lets get out of here!" Joey says. We run out and go down stairs.