Me

Hi, I'm Leah. Here I am, a 15 year old girl in green day orphanage. It really sucks being so old and not being adopted. I've kinda realized that I'm not going to be.

Nobody above 10 ever does. So, today I've decided to pay attention to what keeps me here. My best friend Carly, who's 14, we share a room. We both love the same you tubers! Those magcon boys are my dream!

We decided today to just appreciate what we have and go for a pennyboard ride down to the park.

"OMG." Carly's outburst stopped me in my tracks as I grabbed my pennyboard pasta. "What?!" I said startled.

"YOULL NEVER BELIVE ME! CHECK NASH'S TWITTER!" She practically screamed her lungs out before plopping on the bed and having a fangirl attack.

I love Nash's tweets and they're all that keep me going. So I immediately opened my Twitter to see what he had said.

As soon as I did, I jumped up and threw my phone to the floor in excitement. Nash and Cameron, we're coming to my orphanage. To adopt.

After me and Carly had our fangirl attacks, Mrs.Alexa, the orphanage "leader" person came and told us to all go downstairs so we could line up and be examined by potential adopters.

We excitedly dashed down to see our dreams coming true. Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas were here.